New Garage Comments

1. 5JeepsAz
    12/06/2019 ok so there are no NOS or replacement brakes or brake parts. Going to modernize but keep drum style brakes. I wanted to change to discs but everything, for me, added up to these drums will work fine when repaired and maintained....
      Trippin01 likes this.
  2. Trippin01
    Probably my favorite muscle car of all time. Awesome & thanks for sharing!
  3. Murgatroid
    Love the shot of you in the flood.
      Lynn_F likes this.
  4. fuelcell1
    nice truck. its just awesome IMO
      Tlhicks likes this.
  5. ShadowsPapa
    Thanks for the comments - adding a couple more pics I dug up....... showing how I put the engine/transmission/transfer case in, the NOS tail lights in the car as I was putting it back together after painting, and the car on the trailer in my shop...
  6. Trippin01
  7. Trippin01
  8. 5JeepsAz
    11/26/2019 Well Cindy is in the shop. Admire you DIYers, but a man's got to know his limitations etcetera. Anyway, the treasure hunt for a/c bracketry ended up with two brackets in a box with a compressor dropped off today. One is a set of horn...
  9. JustScott
    This in the bed? Im looking for a storage container.
  10. Trippin01
    What are you gonna do if it ever gets done? and I like the very tasteful updates & upgrades!, .....as well as the pics. Boise ridge pics?
      jwolfe208 likes this.
  11. JustScott
    Picking up my overland tomorrow! Are those racks from jeep? Love the build!
      Spyder likes this.
  12. JustScott
    Get mine tomorrow!
  13. REDDAWG
    waiting for my gator , softtop looks great
  14. 9thhour
    Soon to come. Leveling kit, New wheels & side steps for the wife. I replaced my 2017 JKU - Recon for this JT and there are no regrets. I am looking forward to sharing fun times with my grand-kids
  15. Stickyteflon
    Love that gator green
      JustScott likes this.
  16. Hurricane
    First time Jeep Owner. Love my Gladiator
      Marx likes this.
  17. PJM86
    Looks great, what size leveling kit did you use?