Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Jeep Gladiator SDI E-CLIK Active with Pro Menu for Jeep JT IMG_0771
E-CLIK is a Semi-Active Suspension system, providing composure on road, while not losing comfort on the trails. It is Suspension Without Compromise.

The SDI E-CLIK Active with Pro Menu Suspension System for Jeeps contains 4 Shocks, Main Harness, Power Harness, Color Touch Screen Controller w/ Pro Menu, Controller mount, IMU w/ Bracket, ECU, Front Shock Harness, Rear Shock Harness, Zip-Ties, Fasteners, and Instructions.
  • Fits: 2019-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT Models with 1.5" – 5" inch lift

From winding roads, to the toughest trails, to the unforgiving deserts of Baja, E-CLIK doesn’t compromise and transforms the way the Jeep operates. Its composure on the roads, while not losing comfort on the trails will completely change your expectations of how a Jeep can drive. Paired with our 2.5” Piggyback shocks, E-CLIK Active provides the ultimate, state-of-the-art, Semi-Active Jeep shock solution.
  • E-CLIK Active utilizes 12 inputs from the vehicle’s sensors (utilizing the OBD2 port) and our IMU to automatically adjust itself 250 times a second, based on the terrain and driving conditions.
  • Three Terrain modes make it so you don’t have to be a shock expert to get performance out of the shocks:
    • Road – Prioritizes composure, more damping for a composed ride and excellent feedback to the driver. More sensitive to driver inputs: braking, throttle, steering.
    • Trail – Prioritizes comfort, less damping for a more comfortable ride. More sensitive to vehicle roll and pitch.
    • Manual – Allows the user to select the front and rear shock setting and disables the system from making automatic adjustments.
  • Loading down your Jeep or towing? E-CLIK Active has rear load capacity adjustment.
  • Our 2.5” Piggyback shocks features a bump zone within the shock for increased compression damping at the end of the stroke. The shock was designed with durability and performance in mind: 7/8ths stainless shafts, Low Friction Seals and DU Piston Bushing, & high-quality Teflon lined bearings.
  • The Pro menu allows you to go a step further, letting users fine tune to the automatic adjustments including:
    • Pitch Sensitivity
    • Roll Sensitivity
    • Turn Sensitivity
    • Throttle Sensitivity
    • Brake Sensitivity
The E-CLIK Pro Suspension Systems for Jeeps contains 4 Shocks, Main Harness, Power Harness, Color Touch Screen Controller (and controller mount),IMU w/ Bracket, ECU, Front Shock Harness, Rear Shock Harness, Zip-Ties, Fasteners, and Instructions

*Not currently compatible with Banks Derringer on Diesel Models. Waiting on Banks Update.

Jeep Gladiator SDI E-CLIK Active with Pro Menu for Jeep JT 233684991_264641601765099_5989781479503418833_n
Jeep Gladiator SDI E-CLIK Active with Pro Menu for Jeep JT 297673523_431929288871831_7922226079780715050_n

Jeep Gladiator SDI E-CLIK Active with Pro Menu for Jeep JT 281401494_530679271998742_4947662405837293069_n
Sponsored

Last edited:

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Have about a week on mine and love it! Really noticeable on my high speed gravel road drives. Please give us Presets and the Baja mode. Not all of us drive our Jeeps slow!

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Have about a week on mine and love it! Really noticeable on my high speed gravel road drives. Please give us Presets and the Baja mode. Not all of us drive our Jeeps slow!
We've been talking about the Baja Mode on the Jeeps! I'll have to bring it up again,... Perhaps in a future update.

Sponsored

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
I would love the ability to have presets so I can fine tune settings to the road I'm on and can switch quickly between them.

Is there a how to on moving the clips?

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Is there a how to on moving the clips?
That's actually next on the filming list! We just hired some help who's great with a camera and editing, so we've been getting a ton of videos on a list and working through them, including a more indepth look at the pro menu!

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Couple of question:
  1. can the the firmware be updated after purchase? (the brain and the controller) in case you guys a rolling a better algorithm or some new menus
  2. The brain speed I understand will output new settings for the valve at 250Hz (4ms), but what’s the valve response time to go from the completely open to completely closed position?

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Couple of question:
  1. can the the firmware be updated after purchase? (the brain and the controller) in case you guys a rolling a better algorithm or some new menus
  2. The brain speed I understand will output new settings for the valve at 250Hz (4ms), but what’s the valve response time to go from the completely open to completely closed position?
1) Yes! Its unfortunately a little more complicated than just plug in and do it yourself, as we're at an OEM level on the ECU. But users can send in their ECU for flashing, or Swap it (We send one out with a core charge) so the down time is limited.

2) In benchmarking, 48ms from fully open to fully closed.

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Okay, not too bad, so that means the suspension is in the worst case at 21Hz and not 250Hz since the weak link will be throttling the whole system. Now, I'm not sure this effectively makes a difference, at least one that people can feel.

Small follow-up on that update firmware thing: do you guys have a page with changelogs and a way to see the current firmware version on the unit so that people can check the difference between their unit and the latest available version? Since the process isn't simple and requires sending the ECU in, it would greatly help to understand those and avoid shipping a unit if there are no differences or not enough that it is worth it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
Small follow-up on that update firmware thing: do you guys have a page with changelogs and a way to see the current firmware version on the unit so that people can check the difference between their unit and the latest available version? Since the process isn't simple and requires sending the ECU in, it would greatly help to understand those and avoid shipping a unit if there are no differences or not enough that it is worth it.
You know what, not currently. However, We've been trying to make things more available to our customers, like an easy way of registering their warranty or getting support on our new customer portal.. This is something I don't see why we wouldn't offer within our customer portal soon. Great suggestion, and I'll bring it up in our Monday meetings.

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
You know what, not currently. However, We've been trying to make things more available to our customers, like an easy way of registering their warranty or getting support on our new customer portal.. This is something I don't see why we wouldn't offer within our customer portal soon. Great suggestion, and I'll bring it up in our Monday meetings.
We need to register for our warranty??

OP
OP
SuspensionDirect

SuspensionDirect

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.suspensiondirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Suspension Gurus
We need to register for our warranty??
Moving forward, yes. Its something we introduced this week.

Any warranty claims/submissions/needs prior to will require proof of purchase when submitting. Its more about streamlining the process, because of the growth we've experienced in the past year.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Would this system work with an AEV lift on a diesel? Full loaded for camping most of the time.
Sponsored