Sponsored

Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon VS. The mojave ?

Penecalea

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? EE5B40F6-D117-4635-870C-B53E6229065D

Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? DA8DC6C1-4DDE-4945-A696-C6F2BFACF374
Okay guys and gals, I recently scored a Mojave take off suspension, shocks and springs and what to work on getting them on my truck. Everything I have read so far is that it will be 100% direct swap other then the one bolt on the front shocks being slightly larger on the Mojave. This leaves me with two options, either drill out my frame to accept the larger bolt of the Mojave, or make some type of bushing to make the sport/overland/rubicon bolts work. The main reason that I don't want to drill out my truck is if I ever want to go back to stock for a trade in or some other reason. So i am going to attempt to try to get some custom bushings made to fill the space and make the standard shock bolts work with Mojave shocks, to do this I am going to need some info, mainly the difference in diameter between the standard and Mojave shock bolts, can anyone shed some light on this ???
Sponsored

Last edited:

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
good to not drill the frame for Mojave shocks, imo.

get a nice caliper and measure the different between the inner Mojave shock and inner stock shock. then you will know exactly.

OP
OP
Penecalea

Penecalea

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
i am hoping someone already has measured, or has specs on the standard bolt so I don’t have to pull mine off, just to put it back on while I get the bushing made.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Can you find CAD drawings or specs for any basic replacement from Fox 2.0 etc? Should be the same.

RFrich007

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Solar
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? DA8DC6C1-4DDE-4945-A696-C6F2BFACF374

Okay guys and gals, I recently scored a Mojave take off suspension, shocks and springs and what to work on getting them on my truck. Everything I have read so far is that it will be 100% direct swap other then the one bolt on the front shocks being slightly larger on the Mojave. This leaves me with two options, either drill out my frame to accept the larger bolt of the Mojave, or make some type of bushing to make the sport/overland/rubicon bolts work. The main reason that I don't want to drill out my truck is if I ever want to go back to stock for a trade in or some other reason. So i am going to attempt to try to get some custom bushings made to fill the space and make the standard shock bolts work with Mojave shocks, to do this I am going to need some info, mainly the difference in diameter between the standard and Mojave shock bolts, can anyone shed some light on this ???
Hey just wondering if you got an answer on this. I am on the same boat.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Penecalea

Penecalea

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
I ended up drilling out the frame mounts to accept the larger Mojave bolts. the ride is so much better and I haven’t looked back at all and regretted my decision. For now I have the only punkn “Mojave” out there
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? A649D324-A5FA-4DA9-9674-FC7D3C16896F

Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? 805A41DD-6075-4708-8739-B0DEE367EFAD

Hey just wondering if you got an answer on this. I am on the same boat.

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
I had some stainless steel bushings/sleeves machined to take up the difference when using the stock, non-Mojave front shock upper and lower bolts. I didn’t want to drill out the holes. I wish I measured them before installing them. I just gave the fabricator the Mojave shock and the stock shock and asked him to make some solid sleeves.
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? 79C5BF8B-9753-460F-AF8D-A4BF1CCD91FB
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? 6D5C9057-CB37-4045-BCCD-5AAE785881BC
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? 45380569-CB92-4B83-BD2E-F4E776DA228D
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? 3EBE420C-EB39-457E-8139-FD5FB9CD8FC7

Reactions: mog

Mr_Volker

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys Sport
Occupation
IT
I had some stainless steel bushings/sleeves machined to take up the difference when using the stock, non-Mojave front shock upper and lower bolts. I didn’t want to drill out the holes. I wish I measured them before installing them. I just gave the fabricator the Mojave shock and the stock shock and asked him to make some solid sleeves.
Jeep Gladiator Can anyone tell me the specs on the front shock bolts on a Sport/Overland/Rubicon  VS. The mojave ? 3EBE420C-EB39-457E-8139-FD5FB9CD8FC7
Hey brother! I’m looking do the same on my Willy’s Sport Gladiator, would you mine sharing the information about the steel/bushing sleeves? Where can I get them and if you have the measurements that will be great, I’m very insterested, I have been looking for something like this for a while lol. Thank you!

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
PM sent
Hey brother! I’m looking do the same on my Willy’s Sport Gladiator, would you mine sharing the information about the steel/bushing sleeves? Where can I get them and if you have the measurements that will be great, I’m very insterested, I have been looking for something like this for a while lol. Thank you!
Sponsored