Sponsored

Build and Price is up on Jeep.com!!!! (minus the price part)

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I chatted with him on instagram, he said these are test units for them to try out but they get to keep them. They are letting them go in February and will have pricing on them in a week or so.
I'll call BS on his claims. No way they get to sell ubadged test mules before production Jeeps arrive.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I chatted with him on instagram, he said these are test units for them to try out but they get to keep them. They are letting them go in February and will have pricing on them in a week or so.
Jeep just lets them keep them? Sounds doubtful.

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I plan to call them Saturday and if they still have them I’m going to go check them out.

What are the chances I’d get a test drive ?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I plan to call them Saturday and if they still have them I’m going to go check them out.

What are the chances I’d get a test drive ?
j9u1unhpj0n01.jpg

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
I stalked this guy a little bit, looks like he's a car salesman from his Tweets.

pic 1.PNG

pic 5.jpg

pic 4.jpg

pic 3.jpg
Can see it now, you go to the dealership to buy one of these trucks and get told this, "Oh those, yeah... sales guy got a little overzealous with those tweets and can't sell them. Just for show... but uh... got some Wranglers over here. Give you a great deal on a Cherokee if you wait here and I talk to my manager!" :angry:

Also interesting they do not have any stickers or emblems, especially what appears to be the Rubicon model.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I doubt he meant keep them keep them, he probably meant jeep is letting them keep it for a period of time.
I hope the part about price is legit, keep us posted when he "finds out" if he actually telling the truth. I have heard about 5 different people on here already talk about what the dealer told them it would be priced at and they are all different.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
This makes me want to run up there tomorrow. It's less than an hour from home, would be cool if they offer a test drive.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This makes me want to run up there tomorrow. It's less than an hour from home, would be cool if they offer a test drive.

wooderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
They weren't there anymore. Guess they only got to "keep" them for a day.
Wow this a dealer close to me and just by the way they handled this I will not be buying from them.
Just seemed slimy.

Pretty sure I’ll be making the drive to Idaho. It’s less then 9 hours and it will be a beautiful drive.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Wow this a dealer close to me and just by the way they handled this I will not be buying from them.
Just seemed slimy.

sucks your test drive got delayed, I wanted to hear about that

Pretty sure I’ll be making the drive to Idaho. It’s less then 9 hours and it will be a beautiful drive.
Same here, more hours down to AZ. But lots of turnoffs. Might take me a week to get home! That's if I order.

I'm seriously worried about limited production run for this year. Is that only because it's half the year or is it that and also because they aren't running at full production capacity?

If the fewer available units drives up the price beyond sticker,

and even then no JTs are available at dealerships because they sell same day delivered,

then the best option is to order early and then wait a long time.

They simply ain't enough JT's until next winter...

Or wait a year get better deal and timing.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
This. I’m also believing we shall see the ramp up of dealer availability by around Oct/Nov timeframe. Just in time for the Winter season.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
This. I’m also believing we shall see the ramp up of dealer availability by around Oct/Nov timeframe. Just in time for the Winter season.
They could reconfigure or even add packages by then. More choices for consumer. That's what I'm (maybe) waiting for.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just seemed slimy.

They weren't there anymore. Guess they only got to "keep" them for a day.
That's a short term "keep". What a wanker. Typical salesman, ugh.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Same here, more hours down to AZ. But lots of turnoffs. Might take me a week to get home! That's if I order.

I'm seriously worried about limited production run for this year. Is that only because it's half the year or is it that and also because they aren't running at full production capacity?

If the fewer available units drives up the price beyond sticker,

and even then no JTs are available at dealerships because they sell same day delivered,

then the best option is to order early and then wait a long time.

They simply ain't enough JT's until next winter...

I'm gonna say it's because its only half a year., the JL is around 200k projected annually, so 75k is close to half of that.
Sponsored