Sponsored

7% Below Invoice Pricing for Gladiator!!!

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Travis Took care of us today at 4am in the morning.. Our local jeep dealers wanted a 10-15k markup over MSRP, in hawaii they wanted 15k over.. Travis took care of us. If your looking for one, order it from them, even with shipping its a good deal!
$10-15k over MSRP. jeez. that's just rude. good thing you were able to get Travis!
Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I have been emailing back and forth with Travis getting things ready for when the time comes to put my order in. Local dealers in FL want nothing to do with good pricing so I will be making the trip to NC and purchasing from Travis. Plus I love NC so it's a mini vacation for us!

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke to Travis today. The 7% will NOT apply to the Launch Edition. Only a 1% discount if you have an FCA Control Number.
Kent at Stampede CDJR in Nampa, ID. took care of us. We were nearly the first LE order processed by FCA and our price was significantly lower than invoice. No games at all.

Kimdrakula

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Jl, Jeep Wrangler TJ, CJ5
Has anyone did business with Travis on their new Gladiator yet? I emailed but haven’t received a response yet. Making a trip to NC would be worth it for me.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Has anyone did business with Travis on their new Gladiator yet? I emailed but haven’t received a response yet. Making a trip to NC would be worth it for me.
Lots of people yes. He’ll respond, probably during business hours tho.

Sponsored

RecoveringBanker

Banned
Banned
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
St. Clair, Michigan (45 Min North of Detroit)
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We are now an Active, Summit Level 3 Sponsor on both the JL & Gladiator Forums!

Pricing for Tri-City Jeep!!!

Standard 5% Below Invoice Pricing on In-Stock & Sold Orders!

6% Below Invoice Pricing with FCA Affiliate Control Number!

Additional 1% Below Invoice Pricing when you finance with Tri-City lender (Does not have to be Chrysler Capital).

That's up to 7% Below Invoice Pricing!!! :rock:

This pricing will be effective on all upcoming GLADIATOR orders!!!

Spread the word & remember to tell your friends ordering with us that you sent them! Referrals are given $100!

*Insert Wave Here :like:

Travis@TriCityJeep
[email protected]
The email I got from our Regional FCA rep clearly says NO EP on Launch Edition, have you heard if FFP/Supplier/Affiliate Pricing will be available? It doesn’t matter what’s on the invoice, obviously they say EP but doesn’t mean dealership will get reimbursement.

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
He is legit! My buddy and I both ha e deposits down with him for our Rubicons. ( non launch ed)

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

Sponsored

onebadtwo

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK D350
What is this FCA control number?
How does someone setup buying a car out of state?
Do aftermarket parts figure into a trade normally?
Ive never purchased a new vehicle from out of state, or traded in anything with lots of add ons. I'd be trading my JK (a 15 with 35K) with f&r crawler conceptz bumpers, warn winch, mce flares, 35s, jw speakers, rigid pods, switch-pros, evo tire carrier, rock hard skids...

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
If you Join Tread Lightly at the 100 dollar level you can receive a FCA affiliate control number. That usually gets you 1% below INVOICE at any Jeep dealer. So not a bad investment. (So far not all Jeep dealers are honoring this on the Gladiator) Travis adds that 1% to the normally great deal he offers at 5% below invoice. So 6% below invoice. As for the trade in with upgrades, any that will fit a gladiator you are probably better off keeping. That said, Jeep is the best brand to trade in with upgrades. It is a consideration in the price you will get, but it will still be a fraction of what you paid. Good luck.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
If you Join Tread Lightly at the 100 dollar level you can receive a FCA affiliate control number. That usually gets you 1% below INVOICE at any Jeep dealer. So not a bad investment. (So far not all Jeep dealers are honoring this on the Gladiator) Travis adds that 1% to the normally great deal he offers at 5% below invoice. So 6% below invoice. As for the trade in with upgrades, any that will fit a gladiator you are probably better off keeping. That said, Jeep is the best brand to trade in with upgrades. It is a consideration in the price you will get, but it will still be a fraction of what you paid. Good luck.
not anymore, FCA isn't doing affiliate pricing on the gladiator, so travis is doing 4% below with an additional 1% below if you finance through them.

Bravo Foxtrot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tacoma
Well it was true when I wrote it. LOL. I was right to think it was a great deal.
Sponsored