Sponsored

Who has or is buying a Sunrider for Hardtop by Bestop?

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
Look closely at the vehicles listed for this $50 off and you will not see the Gladiator listed. It’s the same thing on their website, not listed for the Gladiator. But we all know that EVO put a Bestop Sunrider on their Gladiator. You may want to call Bestop to enquire about this.

Hey Cassie from Bestop what’s up with this?
Hey Everyone!

Since everyone is getting ready to order Gladiators (we hear pricing will be released this weekend), why not have a top ready to go for when it's delivered? Our Sunrider for Hardtop for JL FITS THE GLADIATOR! and currently has a $50 Cash Back rebate, not through April 30th.

$50 Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/50-rebate

10% Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/10-percent-off-rebate/

We also now price match!!!

CassieAtbestop
First post from the bestop thread is where Cassie confirmed the Sunrider for Hardtop for the JL is what we should be ordering. And it is good to know this has been extended through May.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/bestop-gladiator-products.14938/
Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey Guys,

The Sunrider for Hardtop DOES fit the Gladiator. You select the JL option currently. The Gladiator just started shipping so we working on verifying fitment and updating the site accordingly. Feel free to pM me or tag me if you have questions!

There is a $50 rebate on this through 5/31 - https://www.bestop.com/50-rebate

Also, PM me for a forum discount.

Now is the time to buy if you are thinking about it!!

CassieAtBestop

Look closely at the vehicles listed for this $50 off and you will not see the Gladiator listed. It’s the same thing on their website, not listed for the Gladiator. But we all know that EVO put a Bestop Sunrider on their Gladiator. You may want to call Bestop to enquire about this.

Hey Cassie from Bestop what’s up with this?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks Cassie. Good news for current and future Gladiator owners. I recently saw one of these Sunrider tops on a Wrangler and was impressed by it. It was parked with the Sunrider top open so I was able to get a good look it. Looked well worth the money.

Wiggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I’m definitely getting one. I’ve taken my freedom tops off 3 times already and find it a pain in the butt to store them in the back seat. I don’t have any interest in putting them in the bag and putting them in the bed.

Sponsored

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Have the sunrider on my JL and really like it. Had the westabo black forest throwback on my JK but the sunrider is a better fit. Have the premium cloth and it is fairly quiet. Only hard part was getting two z clips in place during assembly.

MRW

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 JK8, 2015 JKUR, 1986 CJ7...........
I have one on my JK and my jk 8 and love them. I will receive one for the JT tomorrow. Best mod ever.

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
For what it is....at that cost? No way. Ill pick one up from a Jl owner having a trade in sale!

drace99

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Corvette
What material is most popular and/or looks the best with the factory black hard top?

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
What material is most popular and/or looks the best with the factory black hard top?
I’ve the twill on my JL. Looks great. Just ordered another one for the JT.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I’ve the twill on my JL. Looks great. Just ordered another one for the JT.
is the twill the same as the Premium sunrider option when you buy a JL?

MRW

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 JK8, 2015 JKUR, 1986 CJ7...........
Bought my sunrider from Quadratec and received and installed it last night in 30 minutes. I bought the twill model. Quality is top notch.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Bought my sunrider from Quadratec and received and installed it last night in 30 minutes. I bought the twill model. Quality is top notch.
Live from the field ….. :LOL:.

Hey man good to hear, I was going to but one for my JK last Dec but opted out as I was considering selling soon

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Congrats. Please post pictures.
Sponsored