Official "Battle of the Gladiators" Plywood photo contest! this was inevitable

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Not sure if my last post made it. Here's a photo for 2nd! Gladiator hauling it's lift in a plywood box.

Gladiator.jpg
YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT ONCE! j/k
Yep, got you on page 1 now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I was near the dealer during my lunch. Tried the ole' drive through, but "Brandon" stopped me. tried talking me into a Wrangler cuz that's still a nice upgrade to my grand caravan........AHEM, excuse me BRANDON, but that shit isn't even plywood-rated. Only OSB rated.........NEWB

Anyways, SHE'S GONE!!!!! They sold the JT I was "admiring"......The first JT I ever put plywood in, she's gone, forever..........I didn't even get her VIN Number (yes i know VIN already has Number in it, i just think its funny.)

This is the point where you guys all tell me you never liked her anyways, there's more JTs at the dealerships and that someday i'll find the right JT for me......

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
I was near the dealer during my lunch. Tried the ole' drive through, but "Brandon" stopped me. tried talking me into a Wrangler cuz that's still a nice upgrade to my grand caravan........AHEM, excuse me BRANDON, but that shit isn't even plywood-rated. Only OSB rated.........NEWB

Anyways, SHE'S GONE!!!!! They sold the JT I was "admiring"......The first JT I ever put plywood in, she's gone, forever..........I didn't even get her VIN Number (yes i know VIN already has Number in it, i just think its funny.)

This is the point where you guys all tell me you never liked her anyways, there's more JTs at the dealerships and that someday i'll find the right JT for me......
So sorry dude.
Hopefully you escaped this relationship without getting served with paternity papers down the road... :whew:

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
The plywood fit much better in J6 - just say'in

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

She was bad news from the start... remember how she didn’t even let you in or talk to you on your first date? Not cool...

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She was bad news from the start... remember how she didn’t even let you in or talk to you on your first date? Not cool...
Yeah! Screw her, I can do better!

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Hate to break it to ya, maybe she was the one? The one that got away? :bandit:

Better start hitting that bottle !! Get over that break up the classic way hehe :beer:

Only after that you can replace her!

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hate to break it to ya, maybe she was the one? The one that got away? :bandit:

Better start hitting that bottle !! Get over that break up the classic way hehe :beer:

Only after that you can replace her!
:crying::rain::beer::crying::beer::beer::beer::(:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:.....:puke:.......:time:........:facepalm:......................:time::time::time::time::time:.................................:sun:....:jk:........:involve::involve::involve:...........:):champagne: REPLACED!

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

I never liked her anyway.... ;-)

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
This picture is from the dealer training on the Gladiator in Chicago. But correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t that OSB?

2041F589-5C51-4C7F-89CE-074E095A0DA9.jpeg

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This picture is from the dealer training on the Gladiator in Chicago. But correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t that OSB?

2041F589-5C51-4C7F-89CE-074E095A0DA9.jpeg
You bet your ass that's Orient Strand Board!

Those Chicagoins, drive wrong, cheer for wrong football team and train for wrong 4x8 sheet good........
Sponsored