Sponsored

Soft Top??

Vismich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Any word when we can get a soft top for purchased gladiators??
Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Checked with my dealer...no ETA. Checked with Bestop about a month ago...no ETA.

JSB JEEP

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Checked with my dealer...no ETA. Checked with Bestop about a month ago...no ETA.
Frustrating to say the least! The vehicle is awesome but you need a little protection from time to time from the rain or other elements!

cbushek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
is it just back ordered? only coming on Sports?
No ETA?

Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Mark my word...they will release the soft top RIGHT when summer is winding down (my bet is end of September). It's inevitable based on the way the launch has gone that they'd release this sought-after product when no one (other than FL, TX and CA owners) will care about driving with the top down for the next 6 months. Meanwhile, I remain hopeful that a 3rd party like Bestop will develop a better soft top that actually folds down into the bed.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Mark my word...they will release the soft top RIGHT when summer is winding down (my bet is end of September). It's inevitable based on the way the launch has gone that they'd release this sought-after product when no one (other than FL, TX and CA owners) will care about driving with the top down for the next 6 months. Meanwhile, I remain hopeful that a 3rd party like Bestop will develop a better soft top that actually folds down into the bed.
That's exactly what i am waiting for. I hate the look of the softtop folded back on the cab... but if it never happens i think i could deal with it. will probably get a sunrider in the meantime as well as a compromise.

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
My dealer contacted me yesterday to notify me that OEM soft tops can now be ordered through their Parts Department...anyone else hearing about this?

cbushek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep help said it was becoming available at some dealers , however when I called a few located nearby- all reported it unavailable without ETA.
Any clue as to when Bestop will make one available (as an alternative through mopar)?

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
My dealer contacted me yesterday to notify me that OEM soft tops can now be ordered through their Parts Department...anyone else hearing about this?
Did he happen to mention the price?
Sponsored