Sponsored

Anyone in the Charlotte area with the 2" mopar lift + 37's?

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Starting to price options and want to take a closer look at this setup. It's what I'm leaning towards. If anyone around the Charlotte area, or even within an hour or so, Asheville, Columbia, Winston, etc...
If you'd like to show off your rig I'd be happy to drive to you to see what it looks like in person! Thanks!
Sponsored

Bobcat

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator LE firecracker red
Starting to price options and want to take a closer look at this setup. It's what I'm leaning towards. If anyone around the Charlotte area, or even within an hour or so, Asheville, Columbia, Winston, etc...
If you'd like to show off your rig I'd be happy to drive to you to see what it looks like in person! Thanks!
Nope. But if you get one I’d like to see it. I’m in CLT as well.

Sponsored

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
If Charleston’s not to far you’re welcome to come see. I’ve got Nitto 37’s and a mopar 2” on an Overland and LOVE it!

E196917E-52D0-40B9-8261-B312BF136A23.jpeg
What are your plans for your spare? Did you check if the Nitto 37s fit underneath?

JT_Chief

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
What are your plans for your spare? Did you check if the Nitto 37s fit underneath?
The folks building the Wayout Gladiator say 37’s will fit partially deflated...and they had pics so I suppose I believe it. Dealer showed me a 35” fitting inflated np.

Alas, for now I’m running a stock spare until I can sell my 4+1 stock 255/70/R18’s (Dueler H/T).

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
The folks building the Wayout Gladiator say 37’s will fit partially deflated...and they had pics so I suppose I believe it. Dealer showed me a 35” fitting inflated np.

Alas, for now I’m running a stock spare until I can sell my 4+1 stock 255/70/R18’s (Dueler H/T).
Love the look. Stock wheels right? Did you need spacers at all?

JT_Chief

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland

Sponsored

JT_Chief

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I plan on doing same lift with 35’s on stock overland wheels- do you think I’ll need spacers for that?
If ur going with 12.5’s on stock rims (7.5”W), it might not be a bad idea. I haven’t tried yet, but I suspect I may have some slight scrubbing once I start crawling with the sway disco. Welcome any other comments from those who have tried it already.

MPFit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500
If ur going with 12.5’s on stock rims (7.5”W), it might not be a bad idea. I haven’t tried yet, but I suspect I may have some slight scrubbing once I start crawling with the sway disco. Welcome any other comments from those who have tried it already.
Hey thanks! I’m thinking 285/75r18 so they won’t be 12.5; but I don’t want there to be any rubbing either way!

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Awesome look! so with the 2inch lift and 37's you still need spacers for no rubbing just to confirm since I'm still learning about all this

AdamH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon, 23 Wagoneer, 83 Scrambler
Fellow Charlotte Gladiator owner here

I own a local shop, Freedom 4WD in Mt Holly. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Currently I’m running 35” BFGs while I get a feel for towing since I use my JT a lot for work use

OP
OP
sirphenergan

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Fellow Charlotte Gladiator owner here

I own a local shop, Freedom 4WD in Mt Holly. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Currently I’m running 35” BFGs while I get a feel for towing since I use my JT a lot for work use

This is great to know! I'm moving back to Huntersville area in December and will definitely be looking for some help with lift/tires and whatnot.
Sponsored