Sponsored

STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
Matanzas we may cross paths, I'm landing around 11am to pickup my jeep.

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
Yo fellas, who ever gets there first, take photo of the mutha load of SG's and post it on here. Gotta be about anywhere between 4 and 329 of you going there this weekend to pick up. Hope Travis has about 13 finance people on board. Oh and for those of you financing thru jeep, dont let them tell you that 5.25% is the best they can do. I told them I'd walk down the street and get 3%, 5 minutes later, they had me at 3%. Still a shitty %, but I dont have a long term. Happy and safe travels.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Yo fellas, who ever gets there first, take photo of the mutha load of SG's and post it on here. Gotta be about anywhere between 4 and 329 of you going there this weekend to pick up. Hope Travis has about 13 finance people on board. Oh and for those of you financing thru jeep, dont let them tell you that 5.25% is the best they can do. I told them I'd walk down the street and get 3%, 5 minutes later, they had me at 3%. Still a shitty %, but I dont have a long term. Happy and safe travels.
I’m in the process of getting my financing in order prior to getting my SG delivery from Travis and would be interested to hear how you got 3% on your loan.
My initial numbers are around 3.9% and I have excellent credit.

PM me if you don’t want to share publicly.
Thanks.

Sponsored

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
Does anyone know what the deal is on sprayed in bedliners for the Sting Grey trucks? I have read that Jeep may force this onto trucks, not just adding a small cost to the trucks but more importantly adding possible delays to getting trucks built and delivered. If it’s going to add delays then I might be inclined to go with another color. Am also considering silver or Gobi. Love to know what this is all about. Thanks
The issue isn't with the bedliner, its for those who have body colored matching hardtops that are really delaying the order.

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
I’m in the process of getting my financing in order prior to getting my SG delivery from Travis and would be interested to hear how you got 3% on your loan.
My initial numbers are around 3.9% and I have excellent credit.

PM me if you don’t want to share publicly.
Thanks.
I'm a little worried there will be too many people picking up this weekend. I've got a 10 hour drive ahead of me after pickup.
I was able to get 3.39% with USAA, if you have that as an option that might work. I think auto loan rates dropped with the Fed decrease

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I'm a little worried there will be too many people picking up this weekend. I've got a 10 hour drive ahead of me after pickup.
I was able to get 3.39% with USAA, if you have that as an option that might work. I think auto loan rates dropped with the Fed decrease
Don’t worry mine hasn’t been built yet. Maybe in the next few days...I’m going out of town next weekend so I’m sure that’s when the truck will be ready!
I might be able to get with USAA as my son is currently downrange.
I’m hoping the fed rate decrease trickles down to us mere mortals too.

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
I passed a Black JT while out for lunch today. Makes me just scream that I don't have a clue to when mine will show up. :angry:

Sponsored

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love the JL lurking menacingly in the shadows!
Took the words....literally....out of my mouth @chrcal14, about the JL chillin back there. Love the pic and rides @TTEChris. I just have a very jealous wife and Toy 4-banger lurking

20190726_111558.jpg

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Glad to see different colors hitting the streets!

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
And the anticipation builds.... Arrived in Eden tonite right at dark thirty and pass Tri city.... Is that MY Gladiator out front on display,,, should I turn around and just swing by slowly.... or go in and check it out..... damn, just too tired from a long day driving, I'll see her in the AM!

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You must've ordered your JT with dual tops. Looks great with the soft top on. If I didn't own a Sting gray JL I'd have been all over a Sting gray JT.
Do you have more pics of your hard top hoist and maybe elaborate on the set up and how it works?
I did order the dual tops. It gets cold in illinois, but I'll store it till fall. The topper lift was easy. Locate joists, drill pilot hole, screw in eye bolts, used 4 straps from HD that hold 600lbs each (overkill). Bought a 12' 2x12 because I wanted more bearing points on the topper. Cut the 12' 2x down to two sections of 6". Had some foam I put on the board for cush. Drilled some holes for eye bolts in the 2x for the straps to hook to. Oh and I added a hole for a zip tie strap to keep the topper on the board. Just for peace of mind while hoisting. It was kinda bich to hoist it, as I had to circle around with a ladder and do a strap at a time, but it's not like I'll do this every weekend. Just at the beginning and end of the season, that's why I did not waste the money and but the super fancy one. Alli have left is to figure out how to store the freedom panels up there too. Shouldn't be too hard. All in all, I spend under $50 for all the hardware, boards and straps.

20190801_202743.jpg

20190801_202737.jpg

20190730_181109.jpg

20190730_224037.jpg
Sponsored