Sponsored

What JT owners live in the Midwest states? Check in.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
Ordered my Hydro Blue Sport S from local dealer, Tim White @ Tri State CDJR in Maryville, MO on 9/11/19.
my son went to college in Maryville...nice town and friendly peeps...and a fantastic Greek restaurant AG's
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Central WI checking in, got my JT LE last Thursday, loving every bit of it so far.
Central Wisconsin? where abouts? oh and wisconsin isn't part of midwest on the site, its technically a "great lakes" state.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator; 2005 VW Passat TDI; Previous: 1978 CJ5; 1997 TJ Sport.
my son went to college in Maryville...nice town and friendly peeps...and a fantastic Greek restaurant AG's
We've been here since 2010 -- raising our family in a small town. We love it here!

EZsmoke

First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon X
Hey Bassman, I live in St Joseph. My neighbor ordered from Tri-State, were you able to get any % below invoice? I haven't ordered mine yet and have been debating going to Spencer in Spirit Lake for the 5% below invoice. I'm friends with Kadie(Doug) in your office.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Hey Bassman, I live in St Joseph. My neighbor ordered from Tri-State, were you able to get any % below invoice? I haven't ordered mine yet and have been debating going to Spencer in Spirit Lake for the 5% below invoice. I'm friends with Kadie(Doug) in your office.
you won't be disappointed with @spenchey

Sponsored

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kadie(Doug)? It's just my wife & I in our office...(unless you're talking about patients -- HIPAA requires me to say "Who?")

I'm an optometrist and a small business man up here. I've cared for several patients who work at Tri-State, and I am in Lions club with Todd Hill. Even if I have to pay full retail, I will purchase at Tri-State because of this. If I go out-of-town with my $$$, there is *ZERO* chance any of those dollars coming back.

That said, I joined Tread Lightly so I could get affiliate pricing -- 1% off invoice. I'm asking for 2% off invoice & top dollar for my trade. In the end, I'll be happy having a kick-a$$ truck, knowing that my neighbor also benefited from the deal.

EZsmoke

First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon X
Kadie(Doug)? It's just my wife & I in our office...(unless you're talking about patients -- HIPAA requires me to say "Who?")

I'm an optometrist and a small business man up here. I've cared for several patients who work at Tri-State, and I am in Lions club with Todd Hill. Even if I have to pay full retail, I will purchase at Tri-State because of this. If I go out-of-town with my $$$, there is *ZERO* chance any of those dollars coming back.

That said, I joined Tread Lightly so I could get affiliate pricing -- 1% off invoice. I'm asking for 2% off invoice & top dollar for my trade. In the end, I'll be happy having a kick-a$$ truck, knowing that my neighbor also benefited from the deal.
I totally understand supporting local businesses. I had one for many years and can appreciate your loyalties. Having a good relationship with a dealership is worth more than a few %. I thought you might be Vision Source, my bad.

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I totally understand supporting local businesses. I had one for many years and can appreciate your loyalties. Having a good relationship with a dealership is worth more than a few %. I thought you might be Vision Source, my bad.
Vision Source is "friendly competition" -- which cannot be said of all the competition...;)

Also, Tim White, my salesman's kids & ours are in the "108 family" together at school. (PM me if you want to know more)...I am loyal to a fault sometimes...

drBassman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you won't be disappointed with @spenchey
I'm sure @spenchey would do a great job. However, the chances of him coming to my office for his eye care needs is probably *ZERO* given his distance from same. I'm happy to support my neighbors & patients who are at Tri-State CDJR in Maryville, MO for that reason. Small businesses need to stick together!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure @spenchey would do a great job. However, the chances of him coming to my office for his eye care needs is probably *ZERO* given his distance from same. I'm happy to support my neighbors & patients who are at Tri-State CDJR in Maryville, MO for that reason. Small businesses need to stick together!
fair enough, not trying to convince you. :)

Chazsquatch

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT
New to the forum from Lenexa, KS (just outside of KC). Just purchased on September 24th. First Jeep and I'm absolutely loving it.
20190924_175852.jpg
Welcome. I’m just south of you. There’s a FB group called Kansas City Jeep Gladiator Owners for us that are in the KC/surrounding areas. There’s just a few folks in the group now but hoping to see it grow.