Sponsored

What are people doing with the big blank dash area in front of the passenger?

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
I worked with someone locally to come up with it. The original inspiration was from the movie troy, when achilles killed hector. I sent that and we went back and forth tweaking the design until we got this.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I worked with someone locally to come up with it. The original inspiration was from the movie troy, when achilles killed hector. I sent that and we went back and forth tweaking the design until we got this.
i love when he does that "superman punch" with the spear of course. I remember that scene well.

Sponsored

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
"What are people doing with the big blank dash area in front of the passenger?"

Nothing at all! It provides a nice place for the eye to rest. I love the interior design of the Gladiator, but there's a lot going on. The blank space provides some visual breathing room.

Sponsored

Kent5

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT shopping
Occupation
Technology
I'm thinking more understated -- just a little "Jeep" lettering (in the appropriate Jeep font) on the lower right end of that panel? Maybe in letters about 1-1.5" tall?

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
do you know if that would stick to the leather covered dash??
I believe it would stick to the leather. I have it on my Sport S Gator and the adhesive is strong. Make sure that the service is very clean, no leather treatment or dressings. While not a leather dash I would use alcohol and clean it twice give it time to dry.