First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I'd been looking forward to seeing the new Venator front bumper (without the upper crossbar), as it looked amazing in their initial promo photos, but now I'm not so sure. It really looks like it'll get in the way of those tires. Admittedly, those tires are WAY larger than I'll ever go, but I'm surprised to see the sides curve back towards the rear so much, as though they really WANT to run into the front tires when they flex

Sponsored

BlackDog

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR / 2005 Grand Cherokee
At first glance, I like the front bumper. Actually, rear looks good, too! I almost bought those same wheels and I'm kinda jealous now. :rock:

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Agreed, this one is nice; not over the top.

jsyn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’d like to see it in its stubby form
It doesn't actually have a stubby form. I know, it sure looks like it should, but those side pieces contain half of the fog light holes. I've looked at the pictures of all the pieces not put together, and they would have to come up with separate stubby side pieces for that. It's not convertible like the Jeep OEM one

Sponsored

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It doesn't actually have a stubby form. I know, it sure looks like it should, but those side pieces contain half of the fog light holes. I've looked at the pictures of all the pieces not put together, and they would have to come up with separate stubby side pieces for that. It's not convertible like the Jeep OEM one

Yeah looks like you're right.

I like this bumper because it is a lot more flush to the grill. Seems like many bumpers stick out so far (ignoring the stinger bar). Profile shots always seem off. Like it is just hanging out there. B this one seems better.

giraffemode

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Telecom Program Mgr.
I'm different from y'all. I really don't like the snorkel and I like the rear bumper, because you can keep the Rubicon corner rock sliders. It would be a bit better if it had cutouts for backup lights.

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I really like DRL signal chop on the fender. Not sure but it looks like something new because it looks different then the previous Rugged Ridge chop bracket.
rugged-ridge-jeep-gladiator-sema-build-2-jpg.jpg

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Pretty cool front bumper design for something different. Nice that the ladder rack will work with the bed cover.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Pretty cool front bumper design for something different. Nice that the ladder rack will work with the bed cover.
Agreed, if they made that design in a stubby and sans loop, it would be perfect, IMHO.
Sponsored