Nicely done!
Sponsored

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase
It doesn't actually have a stubby form. I know, it sure looks like it should, but those side pieces contain half of the fog light holes. I've looked at the pictures of all the pieces not put together, and they would have to come up with separate stubby side pieces for that. It's not convertible like the Jeep OEM one
Bumper is available now - I believe called venator - price I have seen is $799 - couple of the sponsors to this site have it listed.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

jsyn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Bumper is available now - I believe called venator - price I have seen is $799 - couple of the sponsors to this site have it listed.
Yeah, it was JUST released on November 1st. That's why there's no other photos online besides their original promos yet. I've been waiting to see someone take the plunge before I jump in. I was planning on getting this for my JT when it arrives in a couple weeks. I still think the full width looks amazing (and is cheaper than an OEM steel bumper + winch plate), I just hate how close these SEMA photos show it to the tires.

That, and I think it looks best in their promo pics, with the side flares lining up with the bottom of the fenders. The giant gap on this between fender and bumper flares looks fugly, IMO

Sponsored

Punkngladiator

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma gone soon 2020 gladiator on its way
I haven’t seen the rear bumper yet for sale.

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
I was planning on getting this for my JT when it arrives in a couple weeks. I still think the full width looks amazing (and is cheaper than an OEM steel bumper + winch plate), I just hate how close these SEMA photos show it to the tires.

That, and I think it looks best in their promo pics, with the side flares lining up with the bottom of the fenders. The giant gap on this between fender and bumper flares looks fugly, IMO
Chopped fenders here. I don't know how sturdy the wings are in reality. But I do like it

sodak

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator rubicon
Any word when there snorkel will release.

Edit..just ordered the snorkel..woo hoo.

Last edited:

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
That front bumper Geez, my 5 year old grandson can come up with better. Like more info on the rear bumper though

Sponsored

sodak

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator rubicon
Wondering how much that whole rack system costs...I can modify that one to work for me..I like the way it looks as well

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I consulted for OMIX-ADA, aka "Rugged Ridge" once upon a time. May look tempting but it's all made in China.

DirtyLeg

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
While I appreciate the design intent of the snorkel, I can’t help to wonder about air flow and ability to maintain a seal with multiple pieces, hose clamps and vibrations.
Sponsored