• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kentucky Jeep Gladiator Sport Wheels Set of 5

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
I have for sale a set of wheels from a Jeep Gladiator Sport model. 5 in total. No TPMS. $200 (or best offer, worst I can say is no). I am in Louisville, KY but will travel a bit (because I don't need an excuse to drive my new Jeep!)

G5Q3vlulacuuNNMKb6ruXGEmk1cVw-gwCE6XPSvwGaHUGz6Wrr_R9ZPXlJDJlAAxQlmf1N8vy&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I might be interested. I have a base Sport with the standard black wheels. Even bought a matching black spare. I have to drive someone to Nashville early next month for an operation there. Am in Charleston,SC. Not certain of the exact route that my GPS will send me. If you haven’t sold them by early December then let me know. And please let me know the size/dimensions of the wheels and/or the tires that go on your wheels. Need to ask a local tire shop if my tires will fit on your wheels.

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might be interested. I have a base Sport with the standard black wheels. Even bought a matching black spare. I have to drive someone to Nashville early next month for an operation there. Am in Charleston,SC. Not certain of the exact route that my GPS will send me. If you haven’t sold them by early December then let me know. And please let me know the size/dimensions of the wheels and/or the tires that go on your wheels. Need to ask a local tire shop if my tires will fit on your wheels.
Sent you a message with more info.

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which wheels did you go with Pyr?
Don't know what they are. Just that they are Jeep and the lug nuts are the same size as the Gladiator's (14x1.5)

It may not be clear from the pictures but the tires are Load Rating E. Will that be problematic?

nc_oc=AQnrEcjqHskpbAtnQdszcgHKxm2lmeQmk-ehhKB_iIByRy1LS9Kq3nr23F4jhhFsLFA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Sponsored

hivol13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Gotcha, I asked because I knew you were close, wanted to see who you bought them from locally. I'm not up to speed on all the wheel type and sizes, but I did read that the wheels for the max tow were rated higher than the normal wrangler wheels for the additional payload capacity. I'll look back and see if I can find the post.

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha, I asked because I knew you were close, wanted to see who you bought them from locally. I'm not up to speed on all the wheel type and sizes, but I did read that the wheels for the max tow were rated higher than the normal wrangler wheels for the additional payload capacity. I'll look back and see if I can find the post.
Thanks. I do still have the original wheels that came with my JT Max Tow, the ones I am selling came off another Sport, and look identical to the ones I have

I have determined the wheels that the KO2s are going on are from a Sahara, probably 2018.

JT-S-Maxi-IND

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid, 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible
Occupation
Retired (Sales)
I have for sale a set of wheels from a Jeep Gladiator Sport model. 5 in total. No TPMS. $200 (or best offer, worst I can say is no). I am in Louisville, KY but will travel a bit (because I don't need an excuse to drive my new Jeep!)

G5Q3vlulacuuNNMKb6ruXGEmk1cVw-gwCE6XPSvwGaHUGz6Wrr_R9ZPXlJDJlAAxQlmf1N8vy&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
Love your comment about not needing an excuse to drive your Gladiator. I feel the same.

OP
OP
PyrPatriot

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love your comment about not needing an excuse to drive your Gladiator. I feel the same.
Have had the JT for 2.5 weeks and have put 1300 miles on it, all but 200 miles of which were from going around getting takeoff accessories on the cheap and driving the wife around the countryside
Sponsored