Sponsored

Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
No idea, really. I have a VIN, and last I checked on Jeep Chat, all materials and components were slated for production, but I have yet to see a build sheet or window sticker. I'll give it a few more days. I'll contact the salesman Monday if I don't hear anything.
Your salesman should give you the estimated ship date which is the build start date. 2-3 days later it will be done and sent to outside vendor for bed liner etc. Travis hit it right on the head for both the start build date and the shipping. The ETA was a 2 week window that was beat by 12 days.
Sponsored

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Your salesman should give you the estimated ship date which is the build start date. 2-3 days later it will be done and sent to outside vendor for bed liner etc. Travis hit it right on the head for both the start build date and the shipping. The ETA was a 2 week window that was beat by 12 days.
I'll get in touch with him Monday and see how things are going. Appreciate the info!

John Montana

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator; 2017 Shelby gt350; 2018 Ducati Scrambler
I ordered a gator rubicon on 11/16, pretty much fully loaded. I added a black grill as well. Currently in JB status, Jeep chat says it is waiting on some specific option (I am guessing the black grill?). Overall, moving faster than I anticipated.

busstees

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland, 2011 e93M3
I ordered a gator rubicon on 11/16, pretty much fully loaded. I added a black grill as well. Currently in JB status, Jeep chat says it is waiting on some specific option (I am guessing the black grill?). Overall, moving faster than I anticipated.
Did you order the 8.4"? That seems to be the hold up for a lot of us.

John Montana

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you order the 8.4"? That seems to be the hold up for a lot of us.
Yep...maybe that is it. When I ordered I had no hope of a pre Christmas delivery, but it went into build status so fast I got my hope up. Shame on me!

Sponsored

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just picked up my Gator Rubi from Rob @ Courtesy CDJR. Great folks to deal with. 5% below invoice, no upsell attempts, good communication through the process. Thanks for the recommendation!

neebaum

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary
Just picked up my Gator Rubi from Rob @ Courtesy CDJR. Great folks to deal with. 5% below invoice, no upsell attempts, good communication through the process. Thanks for the recommendation!
That's awesome. When did you order yours? Which trim did you get? I ordered from Rob as well on 10/29 so just wondering how long it took for you to get yours. Thanks.

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome. When did you order yours? Which trim did you get? I ordered from Rob as well on 10/29 so just wondering how long it took for you to get yours. Thanks.
Ordered 10/3, arrived at Courtesy 11/27. My order spent a couple of weeks stuck in "I" status, mind you.

neebaum

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary
Ordered 10/3, arrived at Courtesy 11/27. My order spent a couple of weeks stuck in "I" status, mind you.
Ah OK. So I may have a few weeks left to wait. Good to know. What city are you in? Maybe we can meet up once I get mine.

John Montana

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shipping status today! ETA is 12/17-12/31, but the dealer says it should hit the PDX rail yard on 12/18. Might actually get my gladiatorfor Christmas. Now I am getting really excited!

Sponsored

Icebird1976

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
22 days after order. Still in D1. So how 'bout those Penguins...

busstees

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland, 2011 e93M3
Lol, I'm trying to be patient. This will be my first new vehicle in 22 years.
Mine too actually. I bought my only other brand new car (a Dodge Neon) for my 18th birthday. I figured since I'll be 40 in April I'd buy myself something new. I've had cars in between, but they've always been a few years old, but that's because I like M3's and can't afford a brand new one.
Sponsored