OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
WOW! Your going to have a nice and capable Jeep, congrats!
Thanks. I went half-way on my former JKUR and regretted it, and spent a time replacing/upgrading parts. So, I'm going all in on this one.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
I just ordered the following items:

Rock Krawler JT 3” Pro-X "No Limits" Stage 1 vs. Fabtech 3″ Crawler Lift Kit:
(2) Triple rate front coil springs
(2) Quad rate rear coil springs
(4) 2.25 RRD Spec shocks
(4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms
(4) Adjustable upper control arms
(4) Spring correction seats
(1) Adjustable front track bar
(2) "No Limits" front sway bar links
(1) Pro-X bolt in rear axle cradle
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(1) Drill and Tap Kit
http://rockkrawler.com/jt-3-0-inch-pro-x-no-limits-system-stage-1/

Synergy Jeep JL / JT HD Steering Kit:
HD Adjustable Drag Link
HD Adjustable Tie Rod
https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-jeep-jl-hd-steering-kit.html?category_id=4980

Fox Racing Shox 985-24-173 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer
https://www.quadratec.com/p/fox-racing-shox/20-performance-series-ifp-steering-stabilizer-wrangler-jl

Quadratec QRC Front Winch Ready Bumper Full Width with 12,000 lb Synthetic Winch:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/qrc-front-winch-ready-bumper-jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt/full-width-12000-lb-synthetic

I also am asking the installer to extend the brake lines and, if possible, extend the breathers for the differentials, transfer case, and transmission (to increase, if possible, the fording depth, as they did to my JKUR back in 2012).

You will be very happy with this set up. I have the same lift coming for my JTR and I also have the heavy duty draglink and Tie rod as well as Synergy's Tracbar and sector shaft brace. I have the stabilizer relocation kit and a fox dampener as well. I can tell you the Synergy Tierod is awesome. Have it on my JKU and it is solid. My Draglink on my JKU is RockKrawler bomb proof and no complaints here.
Only difference is mine I went with the Rubicon Steel bumper, will stubby it and have a Warn 10K synthetic line winch to install.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You will be very happy with this set up. I have the same lift coming for my JTR and I also have the heavy duty draglink and Tracbar as well as Synergy's Tracbar and sector shaft brace. I have the stabilizer relocation kit and a fox dampener as well. I can tell you the Synergy Tierod is awesome. Have it on my JKU and it is solid. My Draglink on my JKU is RockKrawler bomb proof and no complaints here.
Only difference is mine I went with the Rubicon Steel bumper, will stubby it and have a Warn 10K synthetic line winch to install.
Thanks for the info Harold.

What is the sector shaft brace?

Do you think we are going to need replacement driveshafts and/or lengthened brake lines?

I was going to order longer brake lines just in case, but I couldn't figure out what is available that would work with some limited effort trying to look it up online.

Sponsored

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
Here is the link for the brace. Helps stabilize the steering box and front track bar mount.
https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-...-and-sector-shaft-brace.html?category_id=4980

I've spoke with guys at RockKrawler and new driveshafts are not needed as well as longer brakelines. The rear shocks used with their Pro-X kit are just short of the maximum droop for our stock brakelines so they would not be needed. That being said if someone wanted to put in longer lines to accommodate longer shocks they could but you will only get so much droop before you potentially unseat the rear coils or have an issue with the rear swaybar.
I'm sure that down the road there will be longer travel kits or coil overs that will require longer brakelines but this kit if used with the shocks RockKrawler has paired with it does not.

I personally will at some point swap out my brakelines for longer braided steel lines but it will be more strength and durability than to accommodate suspension travel.

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the link for the brace. Helps stabilize the steering box and front track bar mount.
https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-...-and-sector-shaft-brace.html?category_id=4980

I've spoke with guys at RockKrawler and new driveshafts are not needed as well as longer brakelines. The rear shocks used with their Pro-X kit are just short of the maximum droop for our stock brakelines so they would not be needed. That being said if someone wanted to put in longer lines to accommodate longer shocks they could but you will only get so much droop before you potentially unseat the rear coils or have an issue with the rear swaybar.
I'm sure that down the road there will be longer travel kits or coil overs that will require longer brakelines but this kit if used with the shocks RockKrawler has paired with it does not.

I personally will at some point swap out my brakelines for longer braided steel lines but it will be more strength and durability than to accommodate suspension travel.
Thanks for the helpful info. I will order the brace, and not fret about the bake lines and driveshaft.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
I might be biased but I think you made the right choice.

Seriously though, anything using the factory geometry in the rear of these trucks does not ride or perform like a Pro X.

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys.

The RK lift is basically shipped. Six boxes shipped today and are due to arrive on Wednesday, and the other four are “ready for UPS.”

The Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace should be here next week.

I may just have all of that installed when the last of those arrives.

Not sure about the bumper and winch yet, as they are being processed by Quadratec, along, I think, with the Fox steering stabilizer. The tie rod and drag link are delayed for about a month.

So, I might do everything else, first and then do the bumper, winch, steering stabilizer, tie rod, and drag link when the last of those arrives.

Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I might be biased but I think you made the right choice.

Seriously though, anything using the factory geometry in the rear of these trucks does not ride or perform like a Pro X.
i will eventually add the Pro X rear to mine but thats what i like i can build on what i have

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Thanks guys.

The RK lift is basically shipped. Six boxes shipped today and are due to arrive on Wednesday, and the other four are “ready for UPS.”

The Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace should be here next week.

I may just have all of that installed when the last of those arrives.

Not sure about the bumper and winch yet, as they are being processed by Quadratec, along, I think, with the Fox steering stabilizer. The tie rod and drag link are delayed for about a month.

So, I might do everything else, first and then do the bumper, winch, steering stabilizer, tie rod, and drag link when the last of those arrives.
Who did you order from that had it all in stock?

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Who did you order from that had it all in stock?
River City Offroad. I ordered late Sunday night, and all ten boxes are now scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Pretty quick given some of the comments on the other thread.
Sponsored