Sponsored

Another Video About Prodigy

Bowerss2

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 1980 Chevrolet Corvette, 1930 Ford Roadster Pickup, 1930 Ford Station Wagon, 1930 Ford Phaeton, and an awesome 2004 Ford E-250 (the dangerwagon)
It seems like there is something up with the ECU, maybe they are having a hard time unlocking it.. idk, but for sure there is a serious issue here. Also seems like the folks at Prodigy need to work on their customer service. My advice is don't sell customers something which is advertised as "bolt on" until it is

This is where they get you "12 month warranty from original date of purchase on all parts supplied by Prodigy Performance ONLY" See the parts are warrantied (and they seem to use top notch parts) but the TUNE isn't, so it sounds like your out all your money if you never get it running right....

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL sahara, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
It seems like there is something up with the ECU, maybe they are having a hard time unlocking it.. idk, but for sure there is a serious issue here. Also seems like the folks at Prodigy need to work on their customer service. My advice is don't sell customers something which is advertised as "bolt on" until it is

This is where they get you "12 month warranty from original date of purchase on all parts supplied by Prodigy Performance ONLY" See the parts are warrantied (and they seem to use top notch parts) but the TUNE isn't, so it sounds like your out all your money if you never get it running right....

Not the case here. So Prodigy does have 12 month warranty but they also support the tune for the life of the product. I have had updates through the years.

Prodigy uses two sources for the unlocks and both are reputable in the industry. The issues Exodus was experiencing was not a tune issue. They failed to follow simple direction and because they were certain it was the tune they did not want to listen to direction.. I have two Jeeps one JT one JL both turbocharged by Prodigy Performance and they both run excellent. same tune file Exodus received i have in my JT. imagine that.

OP
OP
Bowerss2

Bowerss2

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 1980 Chevrolet Corvette, 1930 Ford Roadster Pickup, 1930 Ford Station Wagon, 1930 Ford Phaeton, and an awesome 2004 Ford E-250 (the dangerwagon)
Not the case here. So Prodigy does have 12 month warranty but they also support the tune for the life of the product. I have had updates through the years.

Prodigy uses two sources for the unlocks and both are reputable in the industry. The issues Exodus was experiencing was not a tune issue. They failed to follow simple direction and because they were certain it was the tune they did not want to listen to direction.. I have two Jeeps one JT one JL both turbocharged by Prodigy Performance and they both run excellent. same tune file Exodus received i have in my JT. imagine that.
What happened with LiteBrite? It sounds like they went to everyone and their brother to get it working. Personally I think they are kind of goofs, but it seems like they really tried to get it working. I used to be over on the JL forum (Thought about a JL before the gladiator) and a guy there had a ton of issues with the tune, never got it resolved. It almost seems like the ecu "unlearns" the tune and ends up running super rich. Does Prodigy offer a certified installer type deal? I am interested in forced induction, but I really want something that is installed, tested, and I can just pick up without worrying. That is why I am waiting for edelbrock to get their offering on the table, and just compare options at that point.

Is this your JT on their site? Looks good https://prodigyperformance.com/products/jeep-jt-gladiator-turbo-kit/. When did you get it installed? I live fairly far from FL, so would need to find a local guy for whatever I end up choosing.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL sahara, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
What happened with LiteBrite? It sounds like they went to everyone and their brother to get it working. Personally I think they are kind of goofs, but it seems like they really tried to get it working. I used to be over on the JL forum (Thought about a JL before the gladiator) and a guy there had a ton of issues with the tune, never got it resolved. It almost seems like the ecu "unlearns" the tune and ends up running super rich. Does Prodigy offer a certified installer type deal? I am interested in forced induction, but I really want something that is installed, tested, and I can just pick up without worrying. That is why I am waiting for edelbrock to get their offering on the table, and just compare options at that point.

Is this your JT on their site? Looks good https://prodigyperformance.com/products/jeep-jt-gladiator-turbo-kit/. When did you get it installed? I live fairly far from FL, so would need to find a local guy for whatever I end up choosing.
That is mine on their site, the system has been on now for 7 months, my JL system has been installed for over 2 years now. common misconception the ECM will never drop a tune. the system does replace the factory cats with high flow cats so if you are standing behind the jeep it has a stronger smell to it. Most people say its smells rich lol. I run a wideband and boost gauge in both of my Jeeps and regular driving or part throttle they call it I see 14.6-14.9 average it will adjust according to my driving under WOT or full throttle it comes down to 11.8

My personal opinion if you are looking for power Turbo will always be the way to go.. i used to run superchargers on all my cars and trucks but the lack of consistent power bogs me down and it puts more stress on the engine because it takes more power to make power with SC.. The guys at prodigy are super cool and flat out honest, the owner I known for 8 years and he is a ASE Master Technician has always been around high performance, from Turbo to Nitrous cars. It takes a lot to be able to do what Prodigy has done. I even heard a conversation between Diablo and Prodigy if it wasn't for The owner of prodigy working with Diablo RIPP would not even be in business.. crazy to think Diablo gave all the info Prodigy Worked on over to RIPP to help them out.

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I have heard so many bad things about them and their customer service and hit or miss turbo that I wouldn't put one of their stickers on my JT.
Sponsored