Not open for further replies.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Today, March 23rd, Michigan's Governor issued a stay-at-home order for all employees of non-essential businesses until April 14th. For the safety of our employees, we are complying with that order and sending everyone home and closing our physical location for the duration. Customer service and tech support will still be available, but please bear with us as our team learns to manage that from home. As of right now, the best way to contact us would be via e-mail at [email protected]

On the production side, we did see the writing on the wall the last couple weeks and have been sending as much product out the door as possible. If you are waiting on an order and don't see a tracking number in your inbox today, please know that we will be back to 100% production capacity as soon as we safely and legally can get the whole gang back together.

We aren't closing the website, so you can still place an order and even save a little coin using the code "TAXSALE". Our standard lead times will take effect the second we get the gears turning again.

We'd just like to say we have one of the best teams we have ever had here, and we are doing everything in our power to keep everyone employed and healthy during this chaotic time.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

999098425344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=B5toVG5eDWQAX853BQ6&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
Sponsored

SC_Paco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Today, March 23rd, Michigan's Governor issued a stay-at-home order for all employees of non-essential businesses until April 14th. For the safety of our employees, we are complying with that order and sending everyone home and closing our physical location for the duration. Customer service and tech support will still be available, but please bear with us as our team learns to manage that from home. As of right now, the best way to contact us would be via e-mail at [email protected]

On the production side, we did see the writing on the wall the last couple weeks and have been sending as much product out the door as possible. If you are waiting on an order and don't see a tracking number in your inbox today, please know that we will be back to 100% production capacity as soon as we safely and legally can get the whole gang back together.

We aren't closing the website, so you can still place an order and even save a little coin using the code "TAXSALE". Our standard lead times will take effect the second we get the gears turning again.

We'd just like to say we have one of the best teams we have ever had here, and we are doing everything in our power to keep everyone employed and healthy during this chaotic time.

999098425344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=B5toVG5eDWQAX853BQ6&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg
Thank you for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up guys!!!
Just received my JT/JL Metal Bumper Skid Plate and immediately installed! think it adds so much to the look of the front of my JT. Also have the front and rear, inner fenders and bed molle racks
Looking forward to picking up the Full Bed Rack soon!
View attachment 68187 View attachment 68187 View attachment 68187 View attachment 68187

View attachment 68189

60670422389__543DCBA8-93D5-405B-A1C0-1EF8AE3C46FB.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)

just_jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 2dr JK Rubicon; 2020 JT Rubicon; 2008 Road Glide
I ordered a full rack for mine on Sunday, and I already got an email saying it was shipping!! I had figured I was going to have to wait a month or so. Thanks for the quick work!!

Sponsored

SC_Paco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a full rack for mine on Sunday, and I already got an email saying it was shipping!! I had figured I was going to have to wait a month or so. Thanks for the quick work!!
For real? I sent them a DM and they said they were closed and did not have any manufactured...

just_jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For real? I sent them a DM and they said they were closed and did not have any manufactured...
For real - supposed to arrive on Thursday!!

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Brian (one of the owners) has been in and out shipping what he can. It's extremely limited though.

just_jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brian (one of the owners) has been in and out shipping what he can. It's extremely limited though.
Make sure to pass on my thanks!! I'll have something to do in the middle of this mess now.

just_jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Make sure to pass on my thanks!! I'll have something to do in the middle of this mess now.
I spoke too soon. I ordered a full rack and the headache rack to go with it. The only thing I got was the headache rack! I'll be waiting along with everyone else.

Sponsored

SC_Paco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I spoke too soon. I ordered a full rack and the headache rack to go with it. The only thing I got was the headache rack! I'll be waiting along with everyone else.
Brother you are killing me! :)
I sent them my $$$ for a Full Rack earlier this week based on your post... Ugh

just_jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brother you are killing me! :)
I sent them my $$$ for a Full Rack earlier this week based on your post... Ugh
Ha, my bad!! I've got 2 kids at home and I had convinced them that this weekend they were going to get to play with 'life sized legos' and help me put it together. I think they are more bummed that it was only 1 piece of the rack than I was!!

SC_Paco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha, my bad!! I've got 2 kids at home and I had convinced them that this weekend they were going to get to play with 'life sized legos' and help me put it together. I think they are more bummed that it was only 1 piece of the rack than I was!!
Haha
Lets hope we get them sooner rather than later... :please:

just_jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha
Lets hope we get them sooner rather than later... :please:
Rack showed up today, and it's all installed!! The installation was pretty easy and straightforward. I was missing 2 bolts, so the accessory panels are only held in by 3 bolts and not 2. Not sure if that was a mistake in packing, or my 10yr old that was helping dropped more pieces than I heard!!

Thanks for the work in getting it out so quick, even in the midst of the shutdown! Planning on using it to throw all of my junk in for me and my son to do some 'social distancing' while turkey hunting this week!

Hope you get your's soon to Paco!

SC_Paco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rack showed up today, and it's all installed!! The installation was pretty easy and straightforward. I was missing 2 bolts, so the accessory panels are only held in by 3 bolts and not 2. Not sure if that was a mistake in packing, or my 10yr old that was helping dropped more pieces than I heard!!

Thanks for the work in getting it out so quick, even in the midst of the shutdown! Planning on using it to throw all of my junk in for me and my son to do some 'social distancing' while turkey hunting this week!

Hope you get your's soon to Paco!
Haha!
Supposed to get mine tomorrow!!! Now i'm glad I ordered! :clap::clap::clap:
Post a pic and let me know any tips. I bought the Access cover as well so got a project on my hand!
Thanks Bro!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.