John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Got goodies!
k_Up0kjAMwsVSOuF9o-vG0la8m22R4OdcxMsaOril2LVfBrpczmcvPrWW_EKELkqnQnQcXFXUbjhAprGJlY=w618-h824-no.jpg

just no idea when I'll be off to install them... :crying:

TPiz

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2019 JL Rubicon
At least you are with your JT - I am stuck in a different state away from my home LOL
Mine has been in the shop with a backordered part...

Sponsored

OP
OP
JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
imVORRVUXNaFajzgS0EBZ95EBseDJ9MCjA2mBeF9nBZ43scEOv-Bk2GKp-XChabnC6BrWtx-VaPgR12cbs8=w836-h824-no.jpg

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
Front fender vent light... acts as a secondary turn signal.
Did you purchase that from Amazon? If not, where?
Thanks! George

OP
OP
JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
There's a plate on the front (where I mounted my front flag to cover the design cut into it that I didn't like).
You could probably cut it off, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it.
Jeep Gladiator JP's Super-Duper-Gladiator Build Thread s-l1600
Hello John..... I just ordered the Bull Bar and was debating on removing the front skid plate or having holes cut to keep it on. I was wondering what you did when mounting yours? Cutting holes is something I would have to have someone do for mel. It appears easy enough to install if skid plate isn't used. Thanks for your advise!

Reactions: JP1
OP
OP
JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Hello John..... I just ordered the Bull Bar and was debating on removing the front skid plate or having holes cut to keep it on. I was wondering what you did when mounting yours? Cutting holes is something I would have to have someone do for mel. It appears easy enough to install if skid plate isn't used. Thanks for your advise!
Make it naked. :LOL:

IF you crawl, you need it.
If you are an unapologetic poser (like me) be gone with it...

Jeep Gladiator JP's Super-Duper-Gladiator Build Thread 1587423618379

1587423617941.png

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Make it naked. :LOL:

IF you crawl, you need it.
If you are an unapologetic poser (like me) be gone with it...

Jeep Gladiator JP's Super-Duper-Gladiator Build Thread 1587423617941

Jeep Gladiator JP's Super-Duper-Gladiator Build Thread 1587423617941
THANKS FROM A PENNSYLVANIA POSER!

OP
OP
JP1

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Sooo,
Most of you have discovered that I haven't been updating like normal, well there's been 2 reasons for this.

1. I've been working thru this damn bug issue ALOT. (NOT complaining, very thankful to be working).

and

2. The whole REGEAR issue has been an absolute nightmare.
I bought 4.88 NITRO Gears and put the SUPER-DUPER GLADIATOR in the Doc's office for a little proceedure.

Well I had a very good history with this guy, but he's been experiencing health issues and his wife has also.

He had one of his guys do this regear, and he screwed it up. I should have known better as he had the truck for WAY (2 weeks) too long.
As soon as I got it back it had a whine, they told me to run it for 500 miles for it to settle and they'd look at it when they did the fluid change.

ya, THAT then took 3 weeks. uggh. but I figured, 'well let them make it right.'

I got it back the second time, ya, same shit whine. BUT they did it, they need to make it right. So back it goes, the owner of the shop says he's gonna do it. They keep coming up with excuses like waiting for bearings, waiting for this, waiting for that.

I get it back last Friday AFTER 6 weeks. Shop owner says, its all good, well, within 1 block, it's not all good.

So I start looking for a GOOD shop that knows what they're doing.

I drop it off at the new Transmission Shop yesterday. The shop owner calls me this morning and you just know this is going to hurt when the first thing he says is "Hey dude, are you sitting down? ya umm you need to sit down"

both diffs have eaten themselves.
metal everywhere.
He called a local supplier for parts, that guy immediately replies, "Ya, I know that truck, I told those yahoos what to do and obviously they didn't"

so,
5.13 Yukons ordered, FULL rebuild, and I'll probably be looking for a good civil attorney in Fort Lauderdale. Any references?

And I sometimes wonder why I drink...

Last edited:

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sooo,
Most of you have discovered that I haven't been updating like normal, well there's been 2 reasons for this.

1. I've been working thru this damn bug issue ALOT. (NOT complaining, very thankful to be working).

and

2. The whole REGEAR issue has been an absolute nightmare.
I bought 4.88 NITRO Gears and put the SUPER-DUPER GLADIATOR in the Doc's office for a little proceedure.

Well I had a very good history with this guy, but he's been experiencing health issues and his wife has also.

He had one of his guys do this regear, and he screwed it up. I should have known better as he had the truck for WAY (2 weeks) too long.
As soon as I got it back it had a whine, they told me to run it for 500 miles for it to settle and they'd look at it when they did the fluid change.

ya, THAT then took 3 weeks. uggh. but I figured, 'well let them make it right.'

I got it back the second time, ya, same shit whine. BUT they did it, they need to make it right. So back it goes, the owner of the shop says he's gonna do it. They keep coming up with excuses like waiting for bearings, waiting for this, waiting for that.

I get it back last Friday AFTER 6 weeks. Shop owner says, its all good, well, within 1 block, it's not all good.

So I start looking for a GOOD shop that knows what they're doing.

I drop it off at the new Transmission Shop yesterday. The shop owner calls me this morning and you just know this is going to hurt when the first thing he says is "Hey dude, are you sitting down? ya umm you need to sit down"

both diffs have eaten themselves.
metal everywhere.
He called a local supplier for parts, that guy immediately replies, "Ya, I know that truck, I told those yahoos what to do and obviously they didn't"

so,
5.13 Yukons ordered, FULL rebuild, and I'll probably be looking for a good civil attorney in Fort Lauderdale. Any references?

And I sometimes wonder why I drink...
Sorry to hear this. I hope they are held accountable. Let us know how this turns out.
Sponsored