Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Holy cow ... what an awesome channel!! You now have a new subscriber from Australia!!
I watched your intro video and you had me when you said you only review stuff you want to. I really hate when I find a good channel on YT and they go all 'Hollywood' and get stuff average Joe cant afford for free! I like them being 'normal people on normal budgets'!

I think you have just set me up for a cold, CV-19 virus stay-at-home, weekend! :)
Agreed, I just spent a few weeks with military guys and girls from Queensland. Also I love and use ARB equipment. You all make awesome stuff in Australia. I have a holiday trip planned for Sydney soon. I am in Guam. Thanks for the compliments.
Sponsored

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
... holiday trip planned for Sydney soon ...
Cool man ... let me know when you are going to be in town (I am in Sydney too) and maybe we can catch-up?! I am guessing it is not going to be for a while though?!

... I am in Guam ...
Yeah, I knew that from your videos. You did and install and had 'Guam' on your t-shirt. ;)

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
... I am in Guam. ...
I lived there in a past life. It's where I met my second wife. She was Navy, me Air Force. I really enjoyed that tour. I was temporarily off flying status, back in maintenance, but it was still one of the best assignments I ever had.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
I lived there in a past life. It's where I met my second wife. She was Navy, me Air Force. I really enjoyed that tour. I was temporarily off flying status, back in maintenance, but it was still one of the best assignments I ever had.
I am a loadmaster taking a break from flying. I don't want to leave. I love it here.

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I am a loadmaster taking a break from flying. I don't want to leave. I love it here.
My wife is quoting a job for the Air Force in Guam. I sometimes do some consulting for them so when she was putting the bid together I told her to make sure she includes a couple of airline tickets! Wish us luck!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
My wife is quoting a job for the Air Force in Guam. I sometimes do some consulting for them so when she was putting the bid together I told her to make sure she includes a couple of airline tickets! Wish us luck!
If you get here we will have to grab a couple of drinks and hang out. Good luck!

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Is the rear console 115V with the 400W inverter better than the bed outlet? (Available with the 8.4" screen)

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Is the rear console 115V with the 400W inverter better than the bed outlet? (Available with the 8.4" screen)
It depends on what your needs are. The bed outlet is connected to the same inverter as the cab outlet.

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
It depends on what your needs are. The bed outlet is connected to the same inverter as the cab outlet.
Am I correct in assuming that the load (400w) would be shared between the 2 plugs, and it is not 400w each?

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
Am I correct in assuming that the load (400w) would be shared between the 2 plugs, and it is not 400w each?
Correct, its the same 400 watt unit under the steering column.

Sponsored

hlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubiconus Maximus
I put an inflatable thanksgiving turkey lawn decoration and drive around in the "corona" birthday parades. The kids love it!

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I have a Goal Zero battery I plug into the bed outlet - then I normally run my Dometic fridge off the Goal Zero or anything else I need power for. I don't have to rely on the Jeep being on then as I will get full time power.

LTCSlacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Billet Silver)
Occupation
Military Officer
I have a Goal Zero battery I plug into the bed outlet - then I normally run my Dometic fridge off the Goal Zero or anything else I need power for. I don't have to rely on the Jeep being on then as I will get full time power.
What size Goal Zero do you have?

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I have the original Yeti 400 - would love to have the new 500X
Sponsored