First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 JKU
Occupation
office manager
Metalcloak 3.5 on the wife's JKU, I need a Metalcloak lift for the JT desperately to keep up with her on the trail.
Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - June 2020 - JT Gladiator 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension RockSport Edition IMG_20200521_123325_981
Sponsored

Yachtnutz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi 2016 Range Rover supercharged LWB, F350 KR S/D, 30th Anniversary Camaro SS convertible
To be honest with you I already have a lift with 38 Toyo’s , But thank you for the giveaway on the Forum .

Last edited:

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - June 2020 - JT Gladiator 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension RockSport Edition E049E01C-2E39-4436-A6C1-E7F94706AC2C
Vlad would look a lot better with a few more inches...

avlamonte

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired
Ok. So now I officially have a gladiator! Today is day 2 and I am in Big Bear! Had to get it dirty. The problem is I would see a trail head and have to pass since I didn’t want to do that to my stocker! Help me Metalcloak, your my only hope!
Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - June 2020 - JT Gladiator 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension RockSport Edition DC94E260-E136-4569-9DA3-9301A4BA2FD0

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I installed the MC Dual Rate 2.5" in my JKU after 6 months, added Rocksport shocks and the difference in drive quality was amazing. I'd love to get that feel in my Gladiator, it needs love. (Also, it's riding a bit too low, needs some extra oomph.)

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - June 2020 - JT Gladiator 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension RockSport Edition IMG_2973.JPG

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I need a lift.. Leveling now was good, but it needs MOAR... Plus I have absolutely no shame & I will let my kid who is a chiefs fan record my ex wife who is also a chiefs fan talk shit to me who is a Raiders fan for having visible red & gold on my truck.

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - June 2020 - JT Gladiator 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension RockSport Edition IMG_0521

Dwosgood

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2000 TJ
I just got 35s and haven’t installed them yet, it’d be great to have a nice new lift to go with the tires. (Also I really love my MC stuff I put on my TJ)

ABB7A74C-BAAE-4A02-9B05-39ABAEDE076D.jpeg

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager

Sponsored

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
I'll be honest, that drift to the left on landing... looked like a butt pucker moment to me.
i went a little more left on this pass to get some more air vs. the previous take. Both rear fenders popped off, but were easily slapped back on! I still don't know what caused the horn to sounds, it definitely wasn't my head haha

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
i went a little more left on this pass to get some more air vs. the previous take. Both rear fenders popped off, but were easily slapped back on! I still don't know what caused the horn to sounds, it definitely wasn't my head haha
You say "stock" for that video, how absolute was your stockness and which JT model are you using? eg. Gladiator Sport S + Max Tow, 0 modifications (equipped the way Jeep delivered it.)

piroman683

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gladiator
You say "stock" for that video, how absolute was your stockness and which JT model are you using? eg. Gladiator Sport S + Max Tow, 0 modifications (equipped the way Jeep delivered it.)
i picked up the sport model, no S package. I have manual locks, gangsta-cranka windows, and manual trans. I did add the tow package and bedliner from the dealer, so almost as cheap as you can go. Then separately I picked up the mopar lift and 35in KO2.

I did it like this so i can have the lowest monthly lease payment as possible so i have a good debt to income ratio as i prep for my investment property purchase. This way i can Romp and still invest! (the lift and tires was not initially planned until I got a sweet bonus from work!)

Flea1987

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
As a way of saying Thank You we are bringing our JL Wrangler Forum monthly giveaway tradition over to the Gladiator Forum... each month we will giveaway one product for the JT Gladiator. It could be a full suspension system [like this month!], a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, center seat support, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following:

1A - Click on this link to join our email list. [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share this link on your favorite social media site with the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway
3 - Post below a pic of your JT and why you most definitely want this Month's giveaway!

Every month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month, to kick it off right, we are giving away a 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension System, RockSport Edition!

Jeep Gladiator Giveaway of the Month - June 2020 - JT Gladiator 3.5" Game-Changer Suspension RockSport Edition ABB7A74C-BAAE-4A02-9B05-39ABAEDE076D

This contest starts now, but ends on June 30, 2020.

Good luck and thank you for all the continued support!
Because I couldn't quite afford this lift when I bought my second choice.

20200505_155134.jpg