Sponsored

2020 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude Edition [Updated With Live Look at Snazzberry From Chicago]

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
No offense, but this looks completely useless, and even "sissy la la". How about an army flat green with a lift and descent tires. The tires pictured don't even come with a load rating. If I want a cute/flashy 1/4 ton truck, I'll buy a ford ranger. Disappointing.
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude Edition [Updated With Live Look at Snazzberry From Chicago] 1591045154010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
No offense, but this looks completely useless, and even "sissy la la". How about an army flat green with a lift and descent tires. The tires pictured don't even come with a load rating. If I want a cute/flashy 1/4 ton truck, I'll buy a ford ranger. Disappointing.
Jeep Gladiator 2020 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude Edition [Updated With Live Look at Snazzberry From Chicago] 1591045154010
Then you'd hate my JTR... But, to each, his own.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Should be called "Mallberry"

Where's my tow mirrors, trailer brake controller and diesel version with a better tow rating. Thats what they should be coming out with.
Exactly, instead of functional things, they're worried more about designing one for the "Real Housewives of _______", with purse holders and makeup mirrors and shit no NORMAL man will ever need.

Also, "Mallberry" is a perfect color description for it! :CWL:

I've also noticed recently (in the last couple years) that Jeep Wranglers are a status-symbol for girls and women. It's like a new type of sorority or club for them. And since the world is trying to flip the gender roles, and women are becoming masculine, and men are becoming pussies, that could be what they're trying to appeal to...A growing female market for Jeeps.

Sponsored

paloaltan

First Name
Young
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Architect
Lol, we just bought a High Altitude model... we needed a tow vehicle for our 16' Airstream :)

flyil

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator HA Snazzberry
Lol, we just bought a High Altitude model... we needed a tow vehicle for our 16' Airstream :)
Very happy with my High Altitude. Comfortable and refined ride and has handled all towing and off pavement tasks I've thrown at it with ease. I live in Florida. I'm not going to be climbing mountains but I do want to tow a good sized boat around the state and catch some rays while I do it.

Got the Snazzberry one too. It's awesome. Some folks in the old thread can't imagine a Jeep as anything but a mud dog.
Sponsored