Sponsored

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Dealers here in North VA are plum full of all types of JTs, there is even a loaded white Mojave at Safford of Warrenton.
Sponsored

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Dealers here in North VA are plum full of all types of JTs, there is even a loaded white Mojave at Safford of Warrenton.
Seems to be an anomaly based on what most others have said.

Then there is another thread on "Dealer scams". If I remember right someone posted in there that dealer markups above MSRP are rife in parts of VA. Connection?

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
Did not say the dealers were honest, but there are a lot of JTs around here.

biodiesel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel
Local dealer has 42 Gladiators on the lot, I don't think there is a shortage, this is just a way for FCA to push more products onto the shoulders of the dealer network.
I'm here in the Southwest (New Mexico) where we are lucky to have 6 - 8 Gladiators on the lot at any given time, and they are the low optioned ones that are slower to sell. People want the high optioned Gladiators, which are still being sold nearly as soon as they hit the lot. It's amazing how some parts of the country has inventory and other parts of the country doesn't.
Sponsored