Sponsored

capability for trails with no lift

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have a JT Overland with no lift and 33" tires, going to put skid plates and rock rails, I do not have the $$ for lift yet, as it gets really $$$$$ here in Canada. Anyone know the capability of the JT to do some of the Badge of Honour trails without lifts or >33" tires?? I do not want to wait to do anything until I get a lift or huge tires. My JT is my daily driver.
Sponsored

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pumpkin Gladiator/ 2007 Steel Blue JKU
Occupation
Pastor
I have a JT Overland with no lift and 33" tires, going to put skid plates and rock rails, I do not have the $$ for lift yet, as it gets really $$$$$ here in Canada. Anyone know the capability of the JT to do some of the Badge of Honour trails without lifts or >33" tires?? I do not want to wait to do anything until I get a lift or huge tires. My JT is my daily driver.

Sunnysideup

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pumpkin Gladiator/ 2007 Steel Blue JKU
Occupation
Pastor
I just did: Ophir Pass, Imogene Pass, and Monument peak badges all in a stock gladiator sport on 33's... just drive carefull... there are many trails you can do stock!

OP
OP
booneja

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just did: Ophir Pass, Imogene Pass, and Monument peak badges all in a stock gladiator sport on 33's... just drive carefull... there are many trails you can do stock!
thanks, I thought I could just wasn't sure

Sponsored

Andtros

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Gladiator on order
Occupation
Mechanic
It's a Jeep - your fine just don't push it and watch those side balloon jugs (side steps). I have done many harder trails down in Southern California. I am not sure how the difficulty is when compared to Canada.

OP
OP
booneja

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
It's a Jeep - your fine just don't push it and watch those side balloon jugs (side steps). I have done many harder trails down in Southern California. I am not sure how the difficulty is when compared to Canada.
I want to do some of the US trails that are on the badge of honour trials....but just found out that I wont get the badge because I'm not merican, I guess FCA US does not play well with FCA Canada, or vice versa...... :mad: :punch:

Andtros

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ, Gladiator on order
Occupation
Mechanic
I want to do some of the US trails that are on the badge of honour trials....but just found out that I wont get the badge because I'm not merican, I guess FCA US does not play well with FCA Canada, or vice versa...... :mad: :punch:
Thanks for the info- I didn't know about that app.
Unfortunate for you about the "badges", however, I never really did any trails to collect badges v others. It's more for skill-building and commodore.
I can see it's a great marketing idea.
I will, however, check out the app so that I can find cool trails in the US. Let me know if you find your way down south.

OP
OP
booneja

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Does FCA CA have any badge of honor trails?
if you are talking about FCA Canada, no they do not participate in the program....it's a shame, I can't even subscribe to the FCA US program and have the badges shipped to me here in Canada (once I complete one) I would have to get someone to agree to receive and then send them to me. If your not talking about Canada and are talking about California, then I'm not sure ;)

Sponsored

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
It's absolutely insane! Bureaucratic BS like this is what makes me hate corporate idiots and beancounters. If someone comes to the U.S. and does the trail why wouldn't they get the badge. @JeepCares can you explain this nonsense???

JoseQ_80

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport 80th Anniversary Bright White
Occupation
Highway Engineer
You'll be fine. The one thing you might want to do that you didn't mention was to swap the front springs to Rubicon springs.

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
It's absolutely insane! Bureaucratic BS like this is what makes me hate corporate idiots and beancounters. If someone comes to the U.S. and does the trail why wouldn't they get the badge. @JeepCares can you explain this nonsense???
I was just as surprised and ticked to hear it as well. How in the hell can they justify that? That’s so wrong all around. If our Canadian brethren come down and complete the trail, why shouldn’t they get the badges just like anyone else?

Also interested to hear what @JeepCares can dig up on this?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
The App rates the trail difficulty. Anything 1-3 should be easily accomplished with a stock Gladiator.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
if you are talking about FCA Canada, no they do not participate in the program....it's a shame, I can't even subscribe to the FCA US program and have the badges shipped to me here in Canada (once I complete one) I would have to get someone to agree to receive and then send them to me. If your not talking about Canada and are talking about California, then I'm not sure ;)
I would be happy to send you your badges.
Sponsored