Sponsored

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Agreed....way too big. Not to mention it would completely obstruct the trail camera...
Yeah, no way the OEM trail cam is going to work with that set up. Plus I wonder about cooling reduction :crying:

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
Yeah, no way the OEM trail cam is going to work with that set up. Plus I wonder about cooling reduction :crying:
If ANY aftermarket bumper has been qualified for air flow, its one from AEV. If you mount 7" round lights to it, that's another matter.

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
physician
The JT370 adds a $400 in extra tire cost, gear change and better suspension for $1500. Seems like relative bargain. My corner Jeep store has a Sport S with Mopar lift, 37s on stock wheels that they’re asking for a $10k up-charge on.
Agree, strange that the 350 kit is so expensive when it is just a spacer lift with 35s and no gear change

370 actually sounds like a decent deal especially comparing to 350, you get a real lift, much more expensive tires, gears

OP
OP
Bacon

Bacon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR-LE
Agree, strange that the 350 kit is so expensive when it is just a spacer lift with 35s and no gear change

370 actually sounds like a decent deal especially comparing to 350, you get a real lift, much more expensive tires, gears
I’m going to venture a guess that the 350 kit is priced to make the 370 look more attractive.

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
I’m going to venture a guess that the 350 kit is priced to make the 370 look more attractive.
Both packages are way less than respective JL350 and JL370 packages, only giving up the rear bumper/tire carrier, as dar as I can tell.
Sponsored