Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
and once at jeep camp I stuck a @$%@ up my #$%$
Ah good, looks like I won’t be the only inappropriate one there.
Sponsored

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It's just because everything is better on the West Coast, lol....just look a the new LAC stadium….damn
it’s not cheap keeping our 24-7 camp fires going across the state.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
it’s not cheap keeping our 24-7 camp fires going across the state.
you just need "better forest management" lmoa…...I died on the couch when I heard that. Yeah fighting forest fires is no cheap endeavor. Our Northern hearts go out to all that are affected....the smoke has finally cleared up here on Vancouver Island Canada

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
you just need "better forest management" lmoa…...I died on the couch when I heard that. Yeah fighting forest fires is no cheap endeavor. Our Northern hearts go out to all that are affected....the smoke has finally cleared up here on Vancouver Island Canada
we are managing them by burning them all down.

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
Yay! Thanks for posting this! Just signed up for the Missouri one. Terrified to go off-roading with our new Jeep, but excited about giving it a shot!
I just signed up as well. Which day are you going? I am going Friday 10/9 because 10/10 was already sold out. I'll be in my '05 LJ since I haven't pulled the trigger on a JT yet.

Sponsored

jpcrawler11

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' JT, Max Tow, Gator, 92' YJ, 21' JLU 80th Anniv
Occupation
Automotive Manufacturing
I attended the one this last Sunday at the Holy Oaks ORV park in MI. This was a really great event! lots of fun, great chance to mingle with other Jeepers, and it was really cool to talk with the President and CEO. I honestly can say I walked away from the event with some new knowledge and understanding of what my vehicle can do. Not to mention that I can vouch for the President of the Jeep brand and his ability to drive the piss out of the Mojave Gladiator!

MikeInMo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 05 LJ Rubi
I was at SMORR on Friday. It was a gorgeous day, and I met a lot of great people...plus ran into some I already knew but didn't know would be there.

Since I was in my LJ instead of a JT, I'll share pics of some other JTs plus the Scrambler that led our group...and one LJ pic ;).
Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 20201009_080519
Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 20201009_080641
Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 20201009_081331
Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 20201009_080829
Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 20201009_100651
Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts 20201009_140743
Jeep Gladiator Introducing Jeep Adventure Academy! School to Provide Essential Off-Roading Instruction to Jeep 4x4 Owners and Enthusiasts IMG_0444

20201009_140744.jpg

Sponsored

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
Looking forward to our turn, coming up this Friday at Hollister Hills SVRA...

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Reviving this as they’ve just recently opened reservations for this year’s adventure academies.

https://jeepadventureacademy.com/

I’ve signed up for the very first one in Phoenix at the end of the month. Any advice from those that attended last year? Anyone else planning to attend this year?

DocMcStuffins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Reviving this as they’ve just recently opened reservations for this year’s adventure academies.

https://jeepadventureacademy.com/

I’ve signed up for the very first one in Phoenix at the end of the month. Any advice from those that attended last year? Anyone else planning to attend this year?
I'd love to go- but I got the JTR so I could take my whole family. Thanks for the revival/info though! :crying:

gpwrang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ 2021 Hydro Blue JTSS MAX TOW
I sign up for the Sept. 11th one in Catskill, NY. Wish it wasn't so far away, time wise. 🙄

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
Us Florida folk are out of luck unless we take a 8-12 hr road trip.
Sponsored

Last edited: