First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Vet
Are any of you guys doing other upgrades with the kit?

Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I am putting on some Rusty’s lower rear control arm skid plates, but don’t plan to swap tires or wheels right away, if at all. I told my dealer I wanted a lift kit when I picked up the Jeep a month ago now. Since I know the owner, they reserved one for me, but say this is not something they normally do. The parts guy said he got it this morning and had people at other dealers around the country calling and asking for it because they could see it in the system as being in their stock. I got it out of there at lunchtime before some idiot sold it to somebody else. For the other things I have done, check out my build thread.

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
I am putting on some Rusty’s lower rear control arm skid plates, but don’t plan to swap tires or wheels right away, if at all. I told my dealer I wanted a lift kit when I picked up the Jeep a month ago now. Since I know the owner, they reserved one for me, but say this is not something they normally do. The parts guy said he got it this morning and had people at other dealers around the country calling and asking for it because they could see it in the system as being in their stock. I got it out of there at lunchtime before some idiot sold it to somebody else. For the other things I have done, check out my build thread.
This is almost exactly the same for me. Ordered the kit a month ago,. They said it was in Dallas and reserved for me. So I got it scheduled asap

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
Just dropped the rig at the dealer for the lift installation. Should be back tomorrow. The only other add-ons so far are a winch and 35" BFG KO2s. I want to drive it through the winter and over some trails before I make the call on anything else.

For those tracking, the lift was included in my initial purchase back on July 20, and ordered as soon as they announced the diesel specific lift in August. FCA or the dealer (they blame each other) tried to sneak the gas version in on me in early October ahead of delivery on the 23rd, but I threw a flag on that and they re-ordered the diesel kit then.

I checked. New one is the right one. It was sitting in the parts room next to the old one, for the gasser, which still hasn't shipped back.

Jeep Gladiator Mopar Diesel Gladiator Part #: 77072469AC 2” lift IMG-8035

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
My lift is on, and ready to get picked up. Headed over there tonight to grab it. Now I just gotta look for some black Friday deals on wheel/tires

IMG_2754.jpg

Sponsored

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
She looks good, and rides smooth

20201118_201828.jpg

20201118_204705.jpg

Jeepasaurus_Rex

First Name
Mike🖤
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 KJ -- '21 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Hard to tell but looks pretty even front and back? Yes? Looks great!
Absolutely level! But I've got that weight back there. I think if I didn't, I'd have a 1" rake.

I'll post up my before and after measurements tomorrow!