Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Electric Lineman
Looks Great,
When you installed the spacer up front, did you have any problems removing or installing the front coils over the Mojave hydraulic jounce bump stop? And, did you add an additional spacer to the bump stop base plate to take into account the added lift height?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
Looks Great,
When you installed the spacer up front, did you have any problems removing or installing the front coils over the Mojave hydraulic jounce bump stop? And, did you add an additional spacer to the bump stop base plate to take into account the added lift height?
No problems at all. To be honest the rear was hard to get out and back in. The 1.5” front teraflex spacer comes with a extended bump stop. It mounts onto the axle. I thought I had a pic of it but can’t find one.

as mentioned previously you will have to reem out the bolt holes if you do shock extensions. There are many Mojave owners that do not relocate shock Mount I assume you may be ok but I did not want to over extend the shocks and possibly blow a seal.

for install this is same for rear as well. Two jack stands under the frame and floor jack under the axle. Remove lower shock bolt, brake line bracket to frame, sway bar end links and I also removed the bolt connecting the track bar to the axle. Slowly lower axle to ensure your not putting to much strain on break lines or electric components.
Its fairly easy. I highly reccomend doing so yourself so that you can learn more about how your jeep is engineered.

let me know if you may have any questions.

One last think I did use a aftermarket trackbar because my axle did shift to the drivers side. To get the bolt back into place have someone slowly turn the steering wheel until hole aligns.

Wantajustride

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Electric Lineman
Thanks,
I've tackled many suspension changes on Jeeps and Rovers. All your points are spot on.

Eldage

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manager
I know this may be a lot to ask but could you post the part numbers for each of the items you have on your build list?
I am trying to identify the parts using your description and the photos you posted but that isn't always easy.

Also, you mentioned having to ream out the shock relocation brackets bolt holes. Any other modifications you had to make to get the parts to fit the Mojave?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
I know this may be a lot to ask but could you post the part numbers for each of the items you have on your build list?
I am trying to identify the parts using your description and the photos you posted but that isn't always easy.

Also, you mentioned having to ream out the shock relocation brackets bolt holes. Any other modifications you had to make to get the parts to fit the Mojave?
I will try to get it all together this weekend for you. No other modifications were needed. Please shoot me a message Saturday so I remember.

OP
OP

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
I did some orange tow hooks for the front bumper along with scoring a new bed cover for half the price.
Trying to figure out which winch to go with next, not trying to drop a ton of money on it. Any suggestions?

34509653-2ED3-4377-B35C-720868779DF8.jpeg

F574C2A5-432A-4564-8402-BDFECEAE09F7.jpeg

A00EE156-8031-432A-858F-AEED75DB90BE.jpeg

57FF5A77-B227-4177-AACF-0EBD984F8568.jpeg

85B2BBA0-B7BD-4872-8530-EEA4476DDE4E.jpeg

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I think you answer my question since you had to ream out the bolt holes, but the shock extenders were generic and not made specifically for the Mojave?

OP
OP

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
I added a satin black grill!!
Just ordered 4” front and 3” rear springs. Slowly getting all components together. I will retain factory shocks.

7F3FDBF7-214C-49DF-9DA2-25D9D487979B.jpeg

Sponsored

Biggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Your jeep is looking great. I'm really thinking about purchasing these same rims. How is the stance with the 0 offset and how far past the fenders are your tires. Thanks.

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Great looking Mojave! 35" on those Warn wheels definitely look good on it.

I'm looking at doing 35 for mine, just wondering if you have any issues or complaints? Mpg, power, ride etc..

Not feeling the need to re gear?

Thanks!
Sponsored