Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

Huntinjeep

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1946 CJ2A, 1972 Commando, 2002 TJ, 2005 TJ, 2019 JL
I just ordered mine last night. I have been waiting for Jeep to build a truck again since 2004. I waited about a year in 2004 and gave up and bough a 2005 Jeep TJ Willys edition. It’s is still in my shop with 38k miles on it. So now after about 2 years of reading and looking at different Gladiators I decided on ordering one, the exact one I want (or at lease that Jeep will let me order). It’s a Sport S, white with tan interior. I figured I can save the price difference from the Rubicon and Mojave and regear, install air lockers and Atlas transfer cases for about the same money. Anyway here is the build sheet. Hopefully tomorrow I will get the vin, before the plant closes for Christmas.

601830EC-8307-432A-B895-998251718641.jpeg
Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Just ordered mine this evening. I've been waiting for a Sarge green Rubicon. Will see how long it takes to deliver with it being around the holidays. My loan closes out in Feb 13 2021. So I need to complete the transaction by then.

Evo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray Max Tow
so my buddy’s Sahara showed up at the dealer on Monday and mine is still stuck waiting for what I assume is the bedliner......ugh
got word that my Jeep was finally delivered to the dealer!! Exactly 2 months after my order was placed. Now I need to wait for my transporter.....

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Just ordered mine!!! Wahoo! Can't wait to be a Jeep owner again. Previous jeeps were: 1987 cherokee, 1990 YJ wrangler, 1999 cherokee, 2003 grand cherokee, and a 2000 cherokee.The gladiator will be the perfect vehicle for family adventures and homeowner "truck stuff." WOrked with Leon Travis at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD. Best car buying experience ever (so far at least). Ordered a 2021 Sport S in Sarge Green w/ popular equipment, both safety packages, max tow and auxiliary switches. Now the long wait begins!

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Just ordered mine!!! Wahoo! Can't wait to be a Jeep owner again. Previous jeeps were: 1987 cherokee, 1990 YJ wrangler, 1999 cherokee, 2003 grand cherokee, and a 2000 cherokee.The gladiator will be the perfect vehicle for family adventures and homeowner "truck stuff." WOrked with Leon Travis at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD. Best car buying experience ever (so far at least). Ordered a 2021 Sport S in Sarge Green w/ popular equipment, both safety packages, max tow and auxiliary switches. Now the long wait begins!
Ha. I used the same justifications.

Sponsored

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
SoCal Jeepers know we have the worst dealers in America, you normally have to fight tooth and nail to get 1% under invoice only to figure out they intend to force you to buy 2500 dollars worth of accessories. Well I found a great dealer who is honest and fair.

I approached him asking him to match Jim Marsh pricing in Vegas of 5% below invoice, using tread lightly, with no tricks or forced addons.. He agreed and has been a pleasure to work with. Providing aggressive financing options.. timely updates on my Jeep delivery (I special ordered), answered every question quickly and accurately.. he even stepped up when Jeep made an error on my build and compensated me very fairly (didn’t blame Jeep, just stepped up) in away I was very happy with..

He has done 5 plus orders for site members so far and they all reported back having a great experience!!

I am not being compensated by the dealership in anyway.. just on my third Jeep and had order out of state or over paid because I couldn’t find a good dealer locally.. and because I think business that do things the right way deserve to be rewarded..

rob will give the same 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Does this deal only apply to financed deals or leases as well?

Burton79

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
Occupation
Federal Government
Finally ordered mine after having the dealer build one prior to knowing the Freedom Edition had been available on the JT. Now I’m a happy boy and eager to get Rudiarius, Rudi for short, and driving.

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! F7696B56-B667-4031-AFA8-403CD41D025A

jwhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Would love to see your spec sheet. I've been talking to Leon about a sarge green gladiator as well.

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Jeep chat just said they show my truck going into paint yesterday. Not sure if they work weekends or if maybe it was in paint Friday but anyone have a guesstimate on when I’ll see the truck if it’s in paint now? I didn’t get any accessories or bedliner.

Sponsored

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Ordered my Diesel Sport S on 10/6. I talked with Jeep Chat today and got this message.

" vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle "

Still don't have an ETA yet. Does anyone know what additional features this is talking about. Cant wait to take delivery.
Mine was at the Body Vendor for additional equipment for 3 weeks.. I was told it was the front trail cam and perforated seats.

mbush91

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Ordered on the 29th!!
- 2021 Stinggray Willys
Buildsheet attached, Working on adding Selec-Trac!

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! JeepBuildSheet

jeepin48

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland 3.0L
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered 12-10-2020 and received it in on 12-27-2020. Absolute record time!
Located in Michigan less that 100 miles from the Toledo JT Plant.
Overland
Sting Gray
3.0L Diesel
Leather
8.4" premium sound
Tow package
Winter package w Remote Start
Adaptive Cruise
Spray Bed liner

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Overland
Sting Gray
3.0L Diesel
Leather
8.4" premium sound
Tow package
Adaptive Cruise
Spray Bed liner
wow. I’m jealous.

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Overland
Sting Gray
3.0L Diesel
Leather
8.4" premium sound
Tow package
Adaptive Cruise
Spray Bed liner
That’s the fastest I’ve seen!
And that’s with diesel and bedliner, just goes to show, it’s unpredictable!
Sponsored