Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Ok. I gotta ask. Why is it everyone with a max tow has to say its a max tow in every post?

its an option for a trailer hitch different axles and a 4.10 rear, right? It kinda seems like its the same thing as saying “cold weather package“ or “8.4 Nav”

what am i missing that i cant understand why its important whether or not you have a max tow option???
Sorry, it's more than just a hitch and 4.10 gearing.
It's WIDER than non-max tow, has different rear springs, among other things. And yes, if trying to get help or advice, it should be stated.
Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Kurt, Max Tow is the most capable towing and hauling Gladitaor there is, comes with rear locker, 4:10 rear, wide track axles, and is not a mileage leader by any strech, that would be Overlands or Sports. The Max tow option, would be better if you could get it on the Overland also, but then everything is becoming the same, there should just let options be avalible across more packages, I would not have bought a Mojave if I could have gotten a "Overland Max Tow", but you and I both know the Mojave can do 90% of what the Max Tow can, but the Max Tow can only do 10% of what the Ultimate Gladiatoir ever build can do the one and only MOJAVE!!!
Max tow actually has lsd, not locker

JkJT84

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w Max Tow
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Kurt, Max Tow is the most capable towing and hauling Gladitaor there is, comes with rear locker, 4:10 rear, wide track axles, and is not a mileage leader by any strech, that would be Overlands or Sports. The Max tow option, would be better if you could get it on the Overland also, but then everything is becoming the same, there should just let options be avalible across more packages, I would not have bought a Mojave if I could have gotten a "Overland Max Tow", but you and I both know the Mojave can do 90% of what the Max Tow can, but the Max Tow can only do 10% of what the Ultimate Gladiatoir ever build can do the one and only MOJAVE!!!
Lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Must be some magical set of shocks the Mojave comes with seeing as that is really the only tangible difference between it and the other models, not like comparing a regular F150 with a Raptor for example
the suspension is pretty good. Itll cost you $3k just to get something similar from Icon. Frame reinforcements. Steel steering knuckles. Better seats. Better steering wheel. A little exclusivity. Shrug. I like and use all of those things.

i dunno. kinda sounds like a f150/raptor to me. Well minus the huge price increase :)

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So true. I stopped trying.
Well, when you are in town, going 35, and they have their window down and arm out waving, yeah, I'll pay attention.......and it's happened.
Obviously they saw only my truck and not me.......

Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
@KurtP is right.! They have to bring it up constantly. There is no stopping them from mentioning it in anything they write. They must be lame!

Kenny
Max Tow
i mean. I do it. Mojave Mojave Mojave. But, its the best, and you peasants need to know your place.

:CWL::LOL:

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I thing they should call it a Jeep Gladiator Full Pull. Thats what i would call mine in every post I posted :CWL: if I went with that option.
Start a trend.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I thing they should call it a Jeep Gladiator Full Pull. Thats what i would call mine in every post I posted :CWL: if I went with that option.
JTFP
Or to clarify to those who don't realize what the FP is based on: JTSSFP
Sponsored