Sponsored

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT & JL
Likes it rough.

Decades of precision engineering for the finest platforms in the world has led us to this: an American-manufactured exhaust lineup for the JK/JKU and JL/JLU Wrangler, and JT Gladiator. Perfect fitment, optimum power, patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, rock crawling provisions, aggressive tip options, and a signature soundtrack that only AWE can deliver.

[Product Thread] Presenting the Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep JT Gladiator, now live.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
AWE makes some really awesome exhausts. Ive used them on Audi and Porsche builds. Really nice shit.

@Josh/AWE whats the time frame? I logged on to literally buy a borla touring tonight, but id probably rather have your touring.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT & JL
AWE makes some really awesome exhausts. Ive used them on Audi and Porsche builds. Really nice shit.

@Josh/AWE whats the time frame? I logged on to literally buy a borla touring tonight, but id probably rather have your touring.
Hey it's not shit! 😝

Don't do it, my man. Lend me 1 week's time and you'll be able to order one even better.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Hey it's not shit! 😝

Don't do it, my man. Lend me 1 week's time and you'll be able to order one even better.
ok. Sign me up for that touring no drone bidness. I can roll up the Mojave up to shop anytime.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT & JL
ok. Sign me up for that touring no drone bidness. I can roll up the Mojave up to shop anytime.
Both the Tread and the Trail Edition will have the 180 Technology® you're used to, it will just be a matter of whether you need ground clearance immediately, or if you want to sport 1 or 2 radical straight cut tips. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll get ya synced with John Voss if you'd like to get an install booked for here at HQ :like:

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Both the Tread and the Trail Edition will have the 180 Technology® you're used to, it will just be a matter of whether you need ground clearance immediately, or if you want to sport 1 or 2 radical straight cut tips. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll get ya synced with John Voss if you'd like to get an install booked for here at HQ :like:
sent!

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
The road less traveled never sounded so good.

Decades of precision engineering for the finest platforms in the world has led us to this: an American-manufactured exhaust lineup for the JT Gladiator. Perfect fitment, optimum power, patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, rock crawling provisions, aggressive tip options, and a signature soundtrack that only AWE can deliver.

The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the Jeep JT Gladiator, crawling soon. Hang on tight and learn more right this way.
Hey are you the same Josh at AWE that's been there forever? I think I remember you from AUDIWORLD.com back in the day.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
josh are these going to be straight out the back? Or side exit?

LowerSlower

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th JT
Nice, I have run a AWE touring exhaust on my mk7 for the past 4 years and absolutely love it. Looking forward to this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT & JL
josh are these going to be straight out the back? Or side exit?
We'll have one option that exits on the driver's side, one option that exits on both sides, and then configuration for crawling that has max clearance. 😎 (gladiator)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT & JL
Nice, I have run a AWE touring exhaust on my mk7 for the past 4 years and absolutely love it. Looking forward to this.
Hey, fellow MK7 brethren! Happy to have you hear. You're going to love the sound these systems make!

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Hey, fellow MK7 brethren! Happy to have you hear. You're going to love the sound these systems make!
First car was an MK4. Nice to see some more common ground on here! Excited for the new product!

PaulRubi

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Songwriter/Producer
Just about pulled trigger on borla touring this weeked. Question, are the different sound levels or if not where would you say this exhaust falls? I love you guys' work, just looking for something not too much louder than stock thanks

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT & JL
Just about pulled trigger on borla touring this weeked. Question, are the different sound levels or if not where would you say this exhaust falls? I love you guys' work, just looking for something not too much louder than stock thanks
The sound levels, for the JT, are the same across the Tread and Trail configurations since the resonated mid pipe and our patented drone-canceling 180 Technology are placed before the truck bed. With that said, they will be nearly as tame as stock on the highway, but when you drop the throttle... it screams!
Sponsored