Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR; 2021 JTR
Occupation
Army
Benny,
Question regarding wheels for the JTR. Does steel spare wheel have the same offset/backspacing as the Rubicon wheels? Additionally would it be possible to run the 2” mopar lift with 37” tires on either wheels without have any rubbing on control arms etc while full turn steering left or right?
Thanks for the help in advance, and pending the response I may have a few more questions.
Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Hi again Benny,
I got the bumper and winch plate, and rocked through installing today, but ran into an issue with a part not being included. The 82215120AB bumper does not come with the "adapter plate"?
or am I missing something? Do you have a part number so I can order the correct one? Just the plate, not the hardware I also circled for some unknown reason
AdapterPlate_20210206_212847.jpg
the part circled is the rope/cable fairlead and is usually supplied with the winch combo you purchase, not the winch plate itself

mmatthie

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
The more expensive accessory grille includes the trim and grill backing while the other does not, Its easier to see the trim in this image

1606936039919.png

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Benny - Are you sure the 82216097 includes the trim? Your site's description says Sport models will need the extra trim?

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Benny, what is the part number for the 3rd gen eco diesel oil filter / air filter / oil seperator..
I read somewhere 3rd gen oil filter is very specific

Gladiator1975

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

- Benny
Hey Everyone!

We are happy to have the chance to support a dedicated forum specifically for Gladiator's. We feel some of the best information and knowledge come from such forums.

A bit about us now. We are a Jeep dealership located in New York, We proudly own and operate AllMoparParts.com for almost 10 years now and strive to bring you everything and more your Dealership's Parts department can offer while saving you money as well.

Please take a few minutes to browse our online store within the link below. We have access to every part or accessory offered by Jeep so if there is something your looking for please reply below and we will be happy to help. We also offer forum discounts for members so please be sure to PM me before making any purchase.

Thank you,
Benny

https://www.allmoparparts.com/
Can you purchase just the front Rubicon textured black fenders? I can only find set of front & rears and I do not need the rears.

Sponsored

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
the part circled is the rope/cable fairlead and is usually supplied with the winch combo you purchase, not the winch plate itself
Here is what I'm talking about. There is supposed to be a plate where the plastic piece was.

FairleadNoPlate.jpg

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
I found it. Part number is 82215528AB did not realize I needed to buy this separately. On order now.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
@AllMoparParts.com Can you help me out in identifying the bolts that come with the add-on Trail Rail kit? I keep finding 06512767AA which are identified as hex head bolts but I'm looking specifically for the torx head version that came with my original kit.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny,
Question regarding wheels for the JTR. Does steel spare wheel have the same offset/backspacing as the Rubicon wheels? Additionally would it be possible to run the 2” mopar lift with 37” tires on either wheels without have any rubbing on control arms etc while full turn steering left or right?
Thanks for the help in advance, and pending the response I may have a few more questions.
Hi Andrew,
I am sorry I do not know the offset. The only info I have at this time is that its specific for use as a spare and there is an alternate standard steel wheel part # 5VH22RXFAB that is 17x7.5" . This is what I would seek out if you are wanting to run steelies. There seems to be some discussion here as well https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/spare-tire-steel-wheel.10260/page-2

- Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!

NGNERD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator Rubicon GCM
Hi Benny
Just sent a PM regarding price on the Mopar wheels.
Thanks

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny
Yes, I ordered it already. Slow expensive shipping though.

Found out the plastic bumper and steel bumper skid plates are completely different.
So it's a good thing I ordered this one.

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? IMG_20210208_150806

I agree Keith infact we just hired a new Shipping Manager to get that department in shape, We will be picking up the pace very soon. I am glad to hear the skid plate will be of use :)

- Benny

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
You could say that, but you would be wrong.
Part number is 82215528AB
Sponsored

Last edited: