First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
LOL, Kurt, you do know your kid knows what he is doing and thinks it is so sad you have to keep asking him what he is doing! Just listen to his voice, but I will grant you that your a cool dad, even if ya don't know much!.......Now that's funny!..........Jack
i couldnt resist. I didnt let a 5yo do the cutting wheel, obviously, but he literally file finished the bracket, painted it, and installed them from there. Im baffled as to what has thrown people for a loop on these. Its simpler than some of his Star Wars lego kits.
Sponsored

MSGEngineering

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
I must be a genius, installed on my Mojave in under an hour, love ā€˜em. OP may have wrong kit or....???
For the Mojave, did you get with or without the cutout? Can you take a pic of the front. Please

Sekgunnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Foreman at Union Pacific
For the Mojave, did you get with or without the cutout? Can you take a pic of the front. Please
Based on my own experience get the ones with the cut out unless you opted for the heavy duty Mopar rails with step assist. They are wider and a different profile than standard rock rails. I havenā€™t decided if I am ordering uncut ones or modifying the cut out ones to fit. Most people just keep the standard rock rails, I just opted for these because I live on a gravel road.

Austingobi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator S
I just returned a full set of Weathertech flaps. Nothing lined up front or back. Called. They said they don't have amodel for the max tow. I bought the Sport S version.
Now I have a set of front Rokblok

Sponsored

Gatorgladiatorcanuck

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator overland
Occupation
Surveyor / Fly fishing guide
Just my opinion here but I was also disappointed in how my front flaps fit on my Overland. The issue is the plastic step that most overlands have installed on them, it interferes with the flap from fitting properly and you end of having to seriously bend the flap to get even 1 screw in. I ended up leaving mine off. When I contacted RokBlokz about it they suggested cutting out a hole for the step to fit. This wasn't an option for me as I paid really a high price for these AND they were advertised to fit, which they did not. I do not have the tools to cut this cleanly and professionally, thought it would look like a hack job on my brand new truck (dream truck!) Rear flaps are awesome. Fronts on an overland... not so much.

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Just my opinion here but I was also disappointed in how my front flaps fit on my Overland. The issue is the plastic step that most overlands have installed on them, it interferes with the flap from fitting properly and you end of having to seriously bend the flap to get even 1 screw in. I ended up leaving mine off. When I contacted RokBlokz about it they suggested cutting out a hole for the step to fit. This wasn't an option for me as I paid really a high price for these AND they were advertised to fit, which they did not. I do not have the tools to cut this cleanly and professionally, thought it would look like a hack job on my brand new truck (dream truck!) Rear flaps are awesome. Fronts on an overland... not so much.
I followed the ā€œoptionalā€ front flap mounting method and found it worked well in my Overland.

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy 85428242-2503-4739-B67F-7833442FCC2F

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
i couldnt resist. I didnt let a 5yo do the cutting wheel, obviously, but he literally file finished the bracket, painted it, and installed them from there. Im baffled as to what has thrown people for a loop on these. Its simpler than some of his Star Wars lego kits.
do you have a pic now with the rokblockz and the exhaust? Those are the next 2 upgrades and I know josh from afe said we needed to grind down the bracket. Just want to see what the finished product looked like

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
do you have a pic now with the rokblockz and the exhaust? Those are the next 2 upgrades and I know josh from afe said we needed to grind down the bracket. Just want to see what the finished product looked like
Correct. The bracket will need to be cut back. Dont quote me exactly, but i think i came down 3.5ā€ from the frame mounting hole; and cut across the entire bottom until i was about 2-3ā€ from the inboard most flap hole. Im happy to measure and take some pictures, but ill forget. Shoot me a pm tomorrow afternoon and ill grab it.

It wasnt bad. Did the cut, had my son file finish it, paint it, and install it. Still seems plenty sturdy.

Gossamer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Service
Vehicle Showcase
Nice to meet you.
I dont like spending $$$ on things I have to re-do to make them fit. If I wanted to do that I would have just made them. Free time to me is limited.

the issue is the holes, slots are off. Had to already fix the rear brackets by re-milling the slots to fit the hardware they sent with it. Pretty big over site right there. Now I am dealing with the fronts.
Bought and installed mine in September. Mine lined up, though I do remember the rigidness of them made it a bit difficult to get lined up in the front. My only real issue was the stainless screw length for the back when you stack all of the pieces together. I had to go and purchase screws that were 1/4" longer to get them together, because there was just not enough there for the thread to catch. I took pics of the issue, and how I corrected it, and sent it to RB, and they got back to me the next day and thanked me for the feedback. I didn't ask for anything because my only goal was to give them feedback to help future customers. Responsiveness was good, and I hope they fixed the issue. Good luck, but I think you may have gotten something incorrectly.

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy IMG_7207

Sponsored

Gossamer

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Service
Vehicle Showcase
Bought and installed mine in September. Mine lined up, though I do remember the rigidness of them made it a bit difficult to get lined up in the front. My only real issue was the stainless screw length for the back when you stack all of the pieces together. I had to go and purchase screws that were 1/4" longer to get them together, because there was just not enough there for the thread to catch. I took pics of the issue, and how I corrected it, and sent it to RB, and they got back to me the next day and thanked me for the feedback. I didn't ask for anything because my only goal was to give them feedback to help future customers. Responsiveness was good, and I hope they fixed the issue. Good luck, but I think you may have gotten something incorrectly.

IMG_7207.jpg
Here is what I sent to them...

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy IMG_7205

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy IMG_7206

Jeep Gladiator Rokblokz phone number? Front flaps dont fit and I am not happy 1613146131125

Gladiator Brad 704

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Mine fit just fine. The entire instillation for the front and back took about 1 1/2 hours. I did have difficulty determining which side was smooth and which was textured.

Jbold

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
The parts were marked they were the correct parts.
The fronts had to be ā€œadjustedā€ to fit. The groove to allow the tab to be in the outside of the fender was 1: to shallow by about 1/2ā€and 2: the slot needed to be widened about 1/4ā€ to get holes to line up.

The reason for the number is to call and get measurements so I knew where to adjust.

I watched there video and other before I even bought them. And to be honest the easy install was a selling factor due to I dont have time to waste.
The fronts had to be ā€œadjustedā€ to fit. The groove to allow the tab to be in the outside of the fender was 1: to shallow by about 1/2ā€and 2: the slot needed to be widened about 1/4ā€ to get holes to line up.

The reason for the number is to call and get measurements so I knew where to adjust.

I watched there video and other before I even bought them. And to be honest the easy install was a selling factor due to I dont have time to waste.

Iā€™m having the same problem with the Front Reg/Originals fitting my 2021 Willys and feel like the modifications you mentioned are exactly what would need to happen. What did you use to adjust them?

Waiting on further communication from RB.
Sponsored