Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I am in a similar range with 2

Yes to what???? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If you put the elephant in there you need a second NT as daily driver πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes to one of those. Not going to disclose too much yet because we haven't finalized any details.

It WON'T be a Hellaphant.....but it might not be just a Hellcat.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I am in a similar range with 2

Yes to what???? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If you put the elephant in there you need a second NT as daily driver πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes to one of those. Not going to disclose too much yet because we haven't finalized any details.

It WON'T be a Hellaphant.....but it might not

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator

It WON'T be a Hellaphant.....but it might not be just a Hellcat.
Whew. Im relieved. Hellcat swaps are so played out. I think just about everyone has one now; and you cant really merge safely with only 700hp.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Whew. Im relieved. Hellcat swaps are so played out. I think just about everyone has one now; and you cant really merge safely with only 700hp.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Tell me about it....im struggling to get around town in this thing with 425 hrspwr.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Most likely, yes.

I’m late into this thread but is the 5.7 underwhelming or?

Also do you know if 8th gear is different in your trans than the 8Hp75 behind the diesels? I could have sworn that I saw 4.88s on 40s posted as being 2000 rpm at 62 in 8th

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I’m late into this thread but is the 5.7 underwhelming or?

Also do you know if 8th gear is different in your trans than the 8Hp75 behind the diesels? I could have sworn that I saw 4.88s on 40s posted as being 2000 rpm at 62 in 8th
Not underwhelming at all! I went balls.to the wall on the rest of the build....so just going to do the same with the powertrain!

Nope, I am just slightly over 2k rpms at 82 with UD60 axles - 4.88 gears on 40s.

Sponsored

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I wish i had the scratch for a hemi swap. Or if someone made a stroker kit for the 6cyl
I can tell you one thing. The HEMI takes away the need to tinker for more power. It's plenty with the 6.4L in a daily driver. even with just the 500HP and 480 torque I can easily break the tires loose if I am too heavy on the gas when merging or accelerating. funny thing is the truck finally feels alive

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I can tell you one thing. The HEMI takes away the need to tinker for more power. It's plenty with the 6.4L in a daily driver. even with just the 500HP and 480 torque I can easily break the tires loose if I am too heavy on the gas when merging or accelerating. funny thing is the truck finally feels alive
Yeah for sure. I just dont have the cash to let a shop bend me over to the tune of $35k; as sexy as it is.

Im going to go PD blower as my solution i think. Im debating trying to develop a stroker kit for the 6cyl; but the amount of bullshit you have to deal with from people is exhausting and im not sure i have the patience. People sliding into dm’s telling you how great a deal it will be if you give them it all for free and they’ll write a post; the β€˜if anything goes wrong, ill sue you’; the β€œill do it as a favor to you, but i want a 900,000 mile warranty”, etc etc.

The PD blower is just ready to roll.

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Yeah for sure. I just dont have the cash to let a shop bend me over to the tune of $35k; as sexy as it is.

Im going to go PD blower as my solution i think. Im debating trying to develop a stroker kit for the 6cyl; but the amount of bullshit you have to deal with from people is exhausting and im not sure i have the patience. People sliding into dm’s telling you how great a deal it will be if you give them it all for free and they’ll write a post; the β€˜if anything goes wrong, ill sue you’; the β€œill do it as a favor to you, but i want a 900,000 mile warranty”, etc etc.

The PD blower is just ready to roll.
No ones getting "bent over". Us who have done it understand and appreciate the value. Take it from someone who attempted the less expensive alternitive for a power solution up front.....its night and day.

If you want to SC, one of the guys involved in the thread here has a Magnuson for sale and he's a good dude.

He had a SC and is also converting to a Hemi.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
No ones getting "bent over". Us who have done it understand and appreciate the value. Take it from someone who attempted the less expensive alternitive for a power solution up front.....its night and day.

If you want to SC, one of the guys involved in the thread here has a Magnuson for sale and he's a good dude.

He had a SC and is also converting to a Hemi.
$35k for an engine that costs ~$7k is, in my book, bent the fuck over.

They need the check to clear. Certainly no one needs my permission. My checking account can’t support that. Yours can. Enjoy the f out itπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
$35k for an engine that costs ~$7k is, in my book, bent the fuck over.

They need the check to clear. Certainly no one needs my permission. My checking account can’t support that. Yours can. Enjoy the f out itπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
btw labor cost is only 4K from that 35K rest is parts (which they take a cut of course as well). but you do also get a tazer mini with all the goodies setup right and they open up the heat extractor hood as well. Lots of little things. If you just order the MOPAR parts for the conversion from mopar you 20+ out the door plus all the other stuff like exhaust, tune etc. I actually don't think 35k is unreasonable after seeing the final product. Do it once do it right kinda thing
Sponsored