Sponsored

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
I ordered mine on day 3 of availability, July 12th....no one knew what was going on then lol. Yes, no max tow due to how hot the diesel can run. I'm happy with 6978 tow capacity though.

20201020_165406.jpg
Those wheels are tiiiight! I like the subtle blue on blue.
Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I ordered on the 3rd and can’t seem to get either link to work. Dealer is responsive enough, but as of this morning says he sees no status change. If anyone wants to try I’d be much obliged, VIN is 1C6HJTAG3ML567909. On the app it shows nothing but number of doors and engine. Odd there’s nothing yet.

Last edited:

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Mack's Toe Nacho
Occupation
Powersports Technical Support
I ordered on the 3rd and can’t seem to get either link to work. Dealer is responsive enough, but as of this morning says he sees no status change. If anyone wants to try I’d be much obliged, VIN is 1C6HJTAG3ML567909. On the app it shows nothing but number of doors and engine. Odd there’s nothing yet.
When I ordered mine on the 8th of February nothing changed or showed up until the 3rd of March. It takes a bit of time and I have had to relearn to be patient. I think manuals are taking way longer due to things.

Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Yeah, this is the adult version of “are we there yet? Are we there yet?” and finally you fall asleep and wake up at the beach.
Funny, still nothing on either link but Jeep Chat informed me that the initial build was completed and it was at the body vendor for options. I’m less in a hurry for the truck than I am hoping it gets done while the tire shortage is still going on so Willys are getting upgraded Firestones.

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah, this is the adult version of “are we there yet? Are we there yet?” and finally you fall asleep and wake up at the beach.
Funny, still nothing on either link but Jeep Chat informed me that the initial build was completed and it was at the body vendor for options. I’m less in a hurry for the truck than I am hoping it gets done while the tire shortage is still going on so Willys are getting upgraded Firestones.
You are so right about that!

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
Ordered 2/16 and the build sheet just showed up yesterday 3/15. Jeep chat said it was in final inspection.

So atleast in my case it took a month for the build sheet to arrive and only after it was built.

Just for some context on timeframes. Hopefully delivered next couple weeks.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Congrats! Hope that's the case since I got a window sticker as of this morning. I'm beyond excited, didn't order until 3-3.

ReverendZ

First Name
Zebulon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Congrats! Hope that's the case since I got a window sticker as of this morning. I'm beyond excited, didn't order until 3-3.
I just got my window sticker Sunday morning.... Fingers Crossed!

Sponsored

beachyetti

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2016 JK, 2000 TJ, 1986 CJ7
Occupation
Retired Military
I ordered my JTRD APR 8th....... Cant wait, fifth jeep we've owned first one I built and ordered. A BIG thanks to NERUBI for his info on this! I received the VON and VIN yesterday and so far tracking the progress. Totally happy with this transaction so far and wished I did this long ago.

NCAxxus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I ordered my JTRD APR 8th....... Cant wait, fifth jeep we've owned first one I built and ordered. A BIG thanks to NERUBI for his info on this! I received the VON and VIN yesterday and so far tracking the progress. Totally happy with this transaction so far and wished I did this long ago.
First time orderer here:
I am looking to order thus week but have no idea what to expect. Is there a contract regarding deposit and if the price can change when the jeep comes in and rebates/incentives are different? Just trying to educate myself to be ready.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
If you get it in writing, you should be good to go. I see you're in NC, PLEASE check with Travis at Tri Cities in Eden before ordering. He should save you a pretty good chunk. His quote was over $3000 under any local ones I got. I'd love it if you said Chip sent you, but no worries if you don't want to.

beachyetti

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2016 JK, 2000 TJ, 1986 CJ7
Occupation
Retired Military
First time orderer here:
I am looking to order thus week but have no idea what to expect. Is there a contract regarding deposit and if the price can change when the jeep comes in and rebates/incentives are different? Just trying to educate myself to be ready.
Yes, I have a simple contract and they asked for $500 down payment. They should have a build sheet that has exactly what you want on it for you to sign and make sure you get a copy. If they quote you anything over MSRP, I would walk. I am getting mine for less than the build I did on the Jeep website. One thing you cant avoid is shipping fees. I just got word mine is slotted for delivery May 7th. Thats about 4 weeks.
Sponsored