Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the pic. Too bad about the color, I’m sure that’s because the acrylic isn’t made in the same shade. I’m wishing these new badges has a beveled edge like the Oem, but I’m guessing that was a cost thing.
Beveled edge would look good! I never even thought to check if that is a possibility. I suspect it would be a machine limitation if anything.
Sponsored

OdieFL

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Gladiator Eco Diesel
Occupation
CNC Programming
Dang sorry meant for that reply to be for @rvillano8188 (see my previous post).

Your blue looks sick though, that would look great on the 4xe trim I’d bet we will see later this year!
I know, sorry to interject, but I was just commenting on the great service from Limitless parts. They responded really fast and provided pictures of their colors.

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I know, sorry to interject, but I was just commenting on the great service from Limitless parts. They responded really fast and provided pictures of their colors.
So you’re saying I’m NOT losing mind?! Glad you tossed that comment in here. Be sure to post pics when the work is done!

OdieFL

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Gladiator Eco Diesel
Occupation
CNC Programming
So you’re saying I’m NOT losing mind?! Glad you tossed that comment in here. Be sure to post pics when the work is done!
Lol no just me being nosey haha, I will post pics when I get everything done,the blackout wrap, beadlock rings powdercoated blue, 37s mounted, and lift installed. Just playing the waiting game, it SUCKS!

Sponsored

JT_Spartacus

First Name
jonnycann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Well my Jeep Mojave just became a Gladiator. Letters showed up at 4 and done by 5:15 using a heat gun, some painters tape, a 72” straight edge and a tape measure with a homemade 1/2 inch spacer. My only complaint is the orange is a shade or two lighter than OEM.
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 20210329_173821
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 20210329_173821
Looks great!
Question: Where you able to salvage the "JEEP" emblems when using the heat gun? I am thinking of repurposing them and stick em inside the bed of the jeep with new emblem adhesive

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great!
Question: Where you able to salvage the "JEEP" emblems when using the heat gun? I am thinking of repurposing them and stick em inside the bed of the jeep with new emblem adhesive
I was, and you can too BUT it takes a lot of finesse and patience.

Sponsored

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
Looks great!
You can save them if you are careful with the heat gun. I wasn’t.

Jeepgirl13

First Name
Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Therapist
Too bad this person won’t answer or respond to any calls I have made or emails I have sent. I really wanted to order but I’m trying to figure out how they know what other color I want.

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Looks great!
Ya just run some fishing line behind them when heated they should come right off.. I did this with my letters

CFA47F5A-C314-4CE7-9AC4-FF4EC9417A48.jpeg