Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
I went with the Rough Country nerf steps, but ended up getting a pair of Mopar Performance rock rails for cheap, so I've since swapped them out.

RCs were alright--step was a good height, but they had already started to rust in the few weeks I had them on... not great.
Oh that doesn’t bode well for RC. I thought they might be those and was considering them. Now...nope. Thank you!

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Yeah, I'd highly recommend prepping and painting them yourself before putting them on, if you do.
That is crazy to think a person would have to do that with a new product from a company as well known as RC. I wonder if they have problems with their other steps and nerf bars?

Sponsored

JT Pilot

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance
Nice! Are you going 35's or 37's?
I decided to put Quadratech wheel spacers on it. I hope I don't regret that move. I think it's important to have the tires out further to help protect the body. Retaining the stock wheels is the plan right now. I'm looking at different tires that fit the 17 "x 7.5" wide wheels. Not in a big hurry. I can use it like it is.

Sponsored

Achenxx8

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
We bumped it up a notch this week...3.5” Clayton Overland lift, 37” KM3’s, KM100 Sync wheels, and Warn EVO 12s winch. Trying to decide if we go stubby on the bumper or not.
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club Gladi3

We bumped it up a notch this week...3.5” Clayton Overland lift, 37” KM3’s, KM100 Sync wheels, and Warn EVO 12s winch. Trying to decide if we go stubby on the bumper or not.

I’m looking at KM100 SYNC too. Mind share your wheel spec? Can’t decide on the offset

Dainbramaged

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’m looking at KM100 SYNC too. Mind share your wheel spec? Can’t decide on the offset
We went with the 17 x 9 at 0 offset. Note that my installer said that the 2" center hub on the wheel is smaller than the OEM and the spare tire mounting collar has a 2.25" diameter. He had to cut and reweld the mount in order to make the wheel fit as a spare.

Vizjeri

First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Ram Rebel, 1971 Pontiac GT-37, 1988 corvette, 1969 Mustang
They looked the same to me when we were on the lot. If they were different then it was very slight.
Jeep Gladiator Snazzberry Gladiator JT club P_20210327_083204
Sponsored