First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Steel Fabrication
Tyger nerf bars don't fit with the rock rails? That would cover the weld seam. I have been looking for a step that looks like these that I can leave the rock rails on. I need the step for my grand kids.
Sponsored

Ponchomid

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Anyone have a Rydonair antenna on their Willys?

Ponchomid

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Tyger nerf bars don't fit with the rock rails? That would cover the weld seam. I have been looking for a step that looks like these that I can leave the rock rails on. I need the step for my grand kids.
You have to use the same mounting holes for the nerf bars as the rock rails use. The rock rails have studs on them that go through the holes whereas the nerf bars require bolts that go through those same holes. Wont work. At least not with the ones I have.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
Anyone have a Rydonair antenna on their Willys?
I have the 13" Rydonair. It works well, the only thing I notice is my AM reception is spotty. I listen to some sports talk and it can be hit or miss.

Sponsored

Ponchomid

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
I have the 13" Rydonair. It works well, the only thing I notice is my AM reception is spotty. I listen to some sports talk and it can be hit or miss.
Cool. Thanks. I ordered the 13” as well.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I have the 13" as well and my one test played local stations, so I figured that was good enough since I have a free trial of Sirius XM for a while. Went with NFab podium steps and wouldn't do it again. They're nice, but I swear the gap where there is no step is exactly where I would utilize a step getting in as the driver. I almost always just step over it to get in.
I think they look great and they're sturdy, I just don't find them useful. My better half uses them though so not a total waste of cash.
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club DAOcybe

Last edited:

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Went with NFab podium steps and wouldn't do it again. They're nice, but I swear the gap where there is no step is exactly where I would utilize a step getting in as the driver. I almost always just step over it to get in.
I think they look great, I just don't find them useful. My better half uses them though.
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club DAOcybe
That is EXACTLY why I ended up not going with the N-Fab podiums. I was all set to get them and just happend to come across a YouTube review where the guy said the same exact thing. He said when stepping out naturally his foot would not hit the step. Said he nearly busted his ass several times. My girlfriend is short and a bit of an uncord. She broke her leg in two spots stepping over and subsequently tripping on a gas hose. If I put the N-Fabs on I saw a trip to the ER in the very near future.

Ckornoski

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator(ordered), 2013 Jeep JK
Occupation
Restaurant manager
What about just welding a bar onto the rock rails that can act as a step? I had a shop by me offering to do that, looks good, keeps the stock rail and gives a spot for your foot to step into the jeep.
(I don't have it done on mine just saw as a reference. I'll see if i can dig out the photo of a jeep with it done.)

Sponsored

Jeepguy002

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Cell Culture and Purification Technician
Just put a deposit down and ordered a Sting Gray Willys today. Any idea how long people have typically had to wait for orders to arrive? 8-10 weeks?

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I gave my Willys a bath this weekend. Patiently waiting for parts to show up.

4726E693-7BA7-40BD-B0ED-CBCB5D64739C.jpeg

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Just put a deposit down and ordered a Sting Gray Willys today. Any idea how long people have typically had to wait for orders to arrive? 8-10 weeks?
I got mine in 16 days, counting 2 weekends (ordered 3-3, got to my dealership 3-19). Join Tread Lightly quickly if hoping to get an additional 1% under invoice! You have to be a member for 30 days before that kicks in.

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
Took just over 4 weeks for me. Ordered on 2/16. Its hard to say. Delays happen for weird reasons.

Could be a couple weeks to a few or more months. 8 to 10 sounds like a decent enough guess with the hope for sooner.
Sponsored