First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I'm hoping the olympics can bring us back together again..albeit only for a while.
i was hoping that too, but with the ruling that athletes can compete based on their gender identity, i think its going to be a kerfuffle
Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
We have a Taco in our work wheeling group, he gets less hell than the WJ on 35's with a 7.5" lift (aka Station Wagon). Just seems that Jeeps are a common denominator for the guys that wheel where I work.

Jeep Gladiator Assholes giving the bird Mojave1

My WJ driving friend is picking up my Asfir skid plates for me Friday night, since I'll be in LA - that's a real friend, who happens to drive a Jeep.

i guess it depends on your perspective and what’s important. I find more enjoyment out of being around people i get along with who do the things with their truck that i want to do with mine. sometimes that person drives a jeep. Often times they drive a land cruiser.

to others what you drive is more important. I dont get why, but i dont have to. 🤷🏼‍♂️

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
We have a Taco in our work wheeling group, he gets less hell than the WJ on 35's with a 7.5" lift (aka Station Wagon). Just seems that Jeeps are a common denominator for the guys that wheel where I work.

Jeep Gladiator Assholes giving the bird Mojave1

My WJ driving friend is picking up my Asfir skid plates for me Friday night, since I'll be in LA - that's a real friend, who happens to drive a Jeep.
looks like a fun time

PanhandleChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Occupation
U.S. Marine Corps (Ret)
Former CJ, TJ, JKU, JK, and now JT owner. I’ve had a few non-JT waves and non-waves since owning the JT. I’ve had JT to JT waves. It was kind of funny, he waved first, but you could tell it was sort of a hesitant wave. Like should I or shouldn’t I? I generally just don’t care. If any Jeep makes and effort I’ll give an old school two finger wave off the wheel.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I got the finger once from a guy in a JK that probably had 35's on 22's or 24 inch rims and were stretched like rubber bands in a parking lot. Truck was multi color pink and greens, I just laughed as I drove away. No skin off my back

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I live in a small mtn town. I get waved at up
Here all the time always wave back. I travel to San Diego. And while the number of Jeep’s goes up the number of waves goes down. Kind of reminds me of camping years ago in Ouray and an elderly couple next to us offered to help watch the kids while we did something people were a lot more friendlier and I think it was because they might be the same people that you help or that help you in a crisis where is once you get in the big city not so much any more

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Everyone waves at me. But when I leave Franklin County things change lol. It's weird.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Finger, no finger, Jeep Wave and no Jeep Wave. It is a bunch of girls High School drama letting it get to you.

In any community to include the Jeep one, there is always a 1% asshole rule of people one will encounter.

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Sometimes people are focused on their next turn, the car next to them, singing whatever song is streaming, or whatever, and they just don’t notice me waiving. I do the same thing, so it really means nothing if it appears that I’m ignored.

I’ve also got a 2001 TJ (an old beater beast with battle scars and an interesting patina), and believe it or not I get fewer waves when I’m in it from all Jeeps, but still get waves.

As for the finger - I’ve never received it while in the Gladiator. I live in NC where it seems that most people are friendly to the wave. That’s not to say I’ve never been on the receiving end of the bird, just not because of any Jeep thing. I think I would be briefly outraged, forgetting it in a minute or two. If I noticed it.

Sponsored

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
I’d be cranky too if my top, doors and windshield were so miserably difficult to take off/put down.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I've started extending my jeep wave to any modified non-wrangler/gladiator as well. Spread the love!

if you don't get a jeep wave from me, i was texting and driving

j/k
I wave at all Jeeps, regardless of model or driver. If I get a return wave, ok, if I get nothing it's ok too. I guess that living my life believing everyone's my friend, or nobody's my friend is ok also because one can be pretty much the other in today's world.

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
So, I'm cruising down the interstate yesterday and a JL gets on fresh from the trails at a big off road park. I wave, nothing. Okay. Then I watch as he weaves in and out of traffic cutting people off with only a few feet between bumpers. This happened for a good 25-30 miles. I was satisfied because with all of that effort he got nowhere. When I pulled past vehicles that he had cut off, they were shaking their head at me. I just shook my head in agreement.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Had a guy in a JK give me the finger when I waved today. I guess some people don't like the Gladiator and think it doesn't deserve the wave. I felt like turning around and giving him a lesson in manners, but I figured I would take the high road. Maybe I could have informed him that I had 2 JK's in the past that were a lot nice than his? Just felt like ranting. Have a great day.
Must have been a bad person. In general the older a jeep is the more likely I see them to wave around here, never once got the finger at my JT.

You have any crazy mods or anything that would trigger somebody? Other than the Mojavie hood I can't imagine how he would even know it was a JT unless he hates all JLs in general, I don't notice most JTs are a JT till I am passing them unless they are gator or gobi in color.

Bocephus

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 14 c63, 18 Expedition
Had a guy in a JK give me the finger when I waved today. I guess some people don't like the Gladiator and think it doesn't deserve the wave. I felt like turning around and giving him a lesson in manners, but I figured I would take the high road. Maybe I could have informed him that I had 2 JK's in the past that were a lot nice than his? Just felt like ranting. Have a great day.
I find it easier to take the highroad when I remind myself that people like this have to live with themselves. Not a joyful life, living with a dark heart /mind. And I believe God metes out justice, in His time.
Sponsored