Just Ordered? Check in HERE!

the3rdlp

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon diesel
Just ordered my JTRD this morning. :handsinair: Selling my JLUR or trading it in, whichever comes first. Took about 8 weeks for my JLUR order so hoping 🤞something similar with the JT. Salesman guessing 9-11 weeks.
Did a fairly basic build:
Hydro Blue Rubicon diesel, hardtop, cold weather, 8.4 uconnect, black grill, tow, and floor mats.

Ordering Clayton 3.5 and will run 37 Mickey T Boss A/T's.
Gonna do Katzkins later and build my own bumpers and throw in a Warn winch.
Happy Place...:rock:
Sponsored

GB802VT

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
No! I have tried! Any tips?

I ordered a Mojave with pretty much every option but the upgraded wheels and the bedliner.
For those that have been stuck in JB status with a Bedliner and other options my Mojave is in Shipping status as of today. Spent about 7 days in JB(Body Vendor). Felt like forever though! Hope others don’t have to wait long.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
I'm replying to myself lol...
And this Thursday....... it SUDDENLY arrives at the dealer with no warning! Hopefully Tuesday I can get it home.

IMG_5092.jpg
Replying to myself.... again...
SO....... While driving down to Courtesy Jeep in Coatesville PA, Kate calls and says there is a problem. Don't come now! ( 1 hour into the drive one way ) Was told its a PCM powertrain control module and a misfiring engine. I have access to the FCA service records and it only shows its been PDI, no repair work! I've worked for dealerships before and I'm suspecting it was hit in the yard and being patched up at the body shop. NOT HAPPY :(

Motoarch

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Architect
You get through yet? Jeep Chat is saying mine has shipped now.
Nope. Just checked. Still sitting there.

When the chat person asked if there was anything else the could help with I asked if they could go spray in the bedliner. She hung up.

Sponsored

dannysmg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys Gladiator '21 Sarge Green
Occupation
Sommelier/Restaurant Manager
Ordered Willys 5/3, have not received a VON or VIN yet, should I be worried?

rmneal

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'47 CJ2a
Ordered 5/5
Received VON 5/6
VIN 5/8
Paint status. 5/12
Today's (5/13) Update:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

Any guesses on when this bad boy might ship? Seems like it is moving fast!!
I ordered on April 8. Got the VIN & VON a few days later. Got the exact same reply as you posted above on April 28. Build Sheet on April 29, WIndow Sticker on April 30. I didn't write down when my next Jeep Chat was, but I know that May 10 I posted on this forum that Jeep Chat confirmed it had arrived at the dealer. I received an email from the dealer today, May 13 that it is ready to be picked up. That should help give you a decent time line. FWIW - White Mojave, pretty basic other than Auto, Black hardtop & fenders, 8.4" U Con, Aux Switch, Tow Package.

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
A bit of a delay on this post, but I picked up the Gladiator on Saturday from Elliot at Salt Lake Valley CDJR.

It went well other than a really pushy finance guy who told me I was making a mistake after refusing his extended warranties several times and then still tried to sneak in $600 of interior and exterior “protection” and lost key replacement. I also discovered today that they put “Portfolio Protection” stickers on the bottom of the tailgate and near the latch on both front doors. I pulled one off today and it left a nasty purple stain, so I need to figure out how to get that off.

All in all really excited to have the Mojave though and it’s a blast to drive. So glad to be back in a Jeep!

Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! 58909C66-C384-43D8-B176-93217ACFE54C

Here’s a photo of the purple staining in case anyone has a good idea of how to get rid of it. It’s hard to see in the picture. But it’s the slightly off-color upside down L shape in the clean section.
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! 42842E36-6859-4A50-AE7E-5F0E73D63A16

Sponsored

tommyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
Ordered Sport s max tow 5/7 received vin from dealer Monday. Just contacted Chat 5/14 they said it was in shipping with no dealer ETA yet.

McCLoude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2019 WK2 TH
Ordered Sport s max tow 5/7 received vin from dealer Monday. Just contacted Chat 5/14 they said it was in shipping with no dealer ETA yet.
That seems really fast. I comment as I ordered same day as you. My Tread lightly wont be ready if my order comes as fast as you think your order is to come.