First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
That tells you that it was more name recognition, what's in the news, or what's been telling them things they like or are popular. I see little patriotism in that list, IMO. Jeep yeah - they've always been about that. Even the AMC years before Lee raped and pillaged it was a patriotic brand but - how can something like McDonalds be patriotic? Seriously - where does that come from? I'm not at all suggesting they are not - the CEO may drive a red white and blue AMX and have flags all over his house and salute as he walks by them - but how do you gauge the patriotism of McDonalds when they never advertise anything other than fries and burgers and I'm lovin' it?
I'd like someone to explain how a company like that is seen as patriotic? What are the indicators? How can you tell they are?
Same for some of the others - what are the indicators? They advertise a LOT?

Yeah, those lists are funny. I remember a few years back they did a very similar "most patriotic state" list and New Jersey was last. While I was in the Army I visited quite a few states, and 7 countries, I never experienced a more patriotic place than NJ. Turns out they based it on random stuff like "percent of people who remain in the state after getting a degree" and other completely irrelevant stuff. NJ was last in military enlistment but honestly there are far better identifiers for patriotism. I mean for a good 10 years you couldn't find a bridge without a flag draped from it.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Obviously the list was prepared before NIKE posted what its position is IN/ON China.. Kick them off the list ASAP.
1000 up votes. .... how in god's name CNN is anywhere near a list like this is unbelievable.

Sponsored

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Companies work for money... everything else is secondary. If you want to influence companies to be "American" buy "American" made stuff.

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I wonder what vehicle has the most made in USA parts?

mr_bots

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Seems right that the most "Patriotic" brand isn't even an American company

I wonder what vehicle has the most made in USA parts?
The Top 10:
Model 3, Mustang, Model Y, Cherokee, Corvette, Ridgeline, Odyssey, Pilot, Passport, Tundra.

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Proud to be an American while I park my Jeep, kick up my Nikes, sip on some Jack and Coke, and listen to a ball game.
Okay, here’s where I stand:

Perhaps you saw the Twitter post of the small boy who ripped an American Flag out of his neighbor’s yard and threw it away like trash, while his mother looked on approvingly. I noted how much his and his mother’s actions reminded me of the Strumabteilung (SA) or Brownshirts in pre-war Nazi Germany. These young thugs harassed and then murdered Jews with impunity, and were a vital component of Hitler’s final solution. We have witnessed in America over the last year and a half an increasing display of this type of egregious behavior, including removing dozens of flags from the graves of American Veterans and burning those flags in the cover of night. The cowards of the Ku Klux Klan ride in the night under the cover of darkness…. America’s best do not. I offer the following:

I stand for those who cannot… those maimed or those who lie beneath the soil as a result of their Divine Devotion to Liberty… and for those yet to come. I have no patience for those who profit from the blood shed by those who went before me… and after me… into the hell of war. Bruce Springsteen is one such person, and Jane Fonda is another. When his country called, Springsteen feigned insanity to avoid his duty, and then wrote songs wrapped in the American Flag about the service of others… a service he cowardly skipped out on. Springsteen has made millions of dollars off the blood of American Service persons, and he is anything but the correct person to be spokesman for Jeep. Jane Fonda is a traitor, and should have been tried and then imprisoned for the rest of her life for her treasonous conduct in Hanoi. Americans imprisoned in Hanoi were tortured because of her, and that I cannot forget… or forgive.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep named "Most Patriotic Brand" and #1 Overall in America 🇺🇸 Flagpole

I fly a flag on both sides of my Jeep, and on occasion fly the largest AMERICAN FLAG that I can buy and then attach to the rear of my Gladiator, and in my front yard I have a lighted, 25 foot, internal halyard flagpole topped by a four foot by six foot American Flag. Mess with my Jeep or my flagpole, and there is a price to pay.

I invite you to join me in proudly displaying for all to see your love for our beloved country…

Sponsored

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
Okay, here’s where I stand:

Perhaps you saw the Twitter post of the small boy who ripped an American Flag out of his neighbor’s yard and threw it away like trash, while his mother looked on approvingly. I noted how much his and his mother’s actions reminded me of the Strumabteilung (SA) or Brownshirts in pre-war Nazi Germany. These young thugs harassed and then murdered Jews with impunity, and were a vital component of Hitler’s final solution. We have witnessed in America over the last year and a half an increasing display of this type of egregious behavior, including removing dozens of flags from the graves of American Veterans and burning those flags in the cover of night. The cowards of the Ku Klux Klan ride in the night under the cover of darkness…. America’s best do not. I offer the following:

I stand for those who cannot… those maimed or those who lie beneath the soil as a result of their Divine Devotion to Liberty… and for those yet to come. I have no patience for those who profit from the blood shed by those who went before me… and after me… into the hell of war. Bruce Springsteen is one such person, and Jane Fonda is another. When his country called, Springsteen feigned insanity to avoid his duty, and then wrote songs wrapped in the American Flag about the service of others… a service he cowardly skipped out on. Springsteen has made millions of dollars off the blood of American Service persons, and he is anything but the correct person to be spokesman for Jeep. Jane Fonda is a traitor, and should have been tried and then imprisoned for the rest of her life for her treasonous conduct in Hanoi. Americans imprisoned in Hanoi were tortured because of her, and that I cannot forget… or forgive.

Jeep Gladiator Jeep named "Most Patriotic Brand" and #1 Overall in America 🇺🇸 Flagpole

I fly a flag on both sides of my Jeep, and on occasion fly the largest AMERICAN FLAG that I can buy and then attach to the rear of my Gladiator, and in my front yard I have a lighted, 25 foot, internal halyard flagpole topped by a four foot by six foot American Flag. Mess with my Jeep or my flagpole, and there is a price to pay.

I invite you to join me in proudly displaying for all to see your love for our beloved country…
WELL SAID, BROTHER! 👊🏼🇺🇸

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
LOL, Nike is like the poster child for "screw US workers, we're going to China!" Jeep is mostly made in Mexico right? And Tesla is the most American-made car in a long time but only co-places dead last? LOL.

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
I don't get that list at all. Even Jeep is lucky to be on the list, after the Bruce Springsteen fiasco.