First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
So is 82216370AA Diamond or Twill? Do we know?
Since Jeep is only offering 1 softtop, the press release says twill fabric, so yes?
Sponsored

Haley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 1981 CJ8
Occupation
Landscaping
Not understanding the pricing of the Sunrider from the factory at $895. You can get it from Bestop's website right now for $850, and they run rebates from time to time. If it's going to be a factory option, then economies of scale should bring that price point down to ~$700-$750 and they'd sell a lot more. Only people who would buy it now are those that don't know any better, unless there is something better about the factory one. I must be missing something...
Maybe because you have the convenience of folding it into the cost of the car and can finance it. Not that that makes it any better.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
For me it would be the Jeep warranty so much easier for me to go to the dealer then have to ship to bestop if an issue happens

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if you are buying a new Gladiator, adding the dual top option to a hardtop cost $1000.

So the Sunrider is only $200 less than a whole soft top!!.

Its a cool idea and all, but wow.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Could be worse - could be a mullet.
I know man. They did a great job on the JL and JT. I wasn't happy that they changed the angle of the windshield but it was inevitable in today's political climate. They seriously missed the mark with how the soft top comes down on both jl and jt. They sacrificed the minimalist, open look for ease of use and more hardware and it looks like ass when it's not closed up. I'd rather have a canvas top that leaked and fastened to riveted buttons on the body panels than be caught in a factory top in the down position.