OP

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
Thank you for this. Is this something you saw first hand or had relayed to you? I'm asking because the color codes are the same for the JL as far as I know and so this could just be a JL ordering screenshot. I've been lurking this forum for months waiting for Gecko and am hopeful that this is legit, but I've not seen anything confirmed from anyone who seems to have direct access, and the usual suspects (Daniel @ Gupton; Craig @ Koons; as well as the owner + GM cited above) are all either out of town or off today :(
My wife has been trying to contact the plant not understanding why first the Gecko isn't offered. After not able to get a working number she then found a page in Facebook that the workers post in. She contacted one of the workers, ends up a maintenance guy at the plant. He then sends a pic of a Rubicon and tells him yes that is the color we want. He proceeds to go to HR at the plant to confirm it is 100% offered. She sends a screen shot similar to above showing Gecko is NOT showing on the dealers screen. And she also tells them how there is this forum and they are losing money by not offering this color! Next day a miracle happens and it shows up for our dealer. She has been trying to get an answer from this employee if maybe it was a computer program issue or what the problem was that no dealer was seeing the option. Will keep you posted on any other news, but it is 100% available now as of 7/14. Interesting story.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
Have at it. I think the bigger colors don't work nearly as well on the Gladiator. The bed just really messes it up. I love Punk'n and red Wranglers but on the Gladiator, ehh. It's too much and awkward looking imo. Muted colors look better on trucks bc of the long awkward looking bed.
This one of mine is heading to Oahu soon. Bought a place there a year ago. Thought it would be a FUN color to have on the island.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave

Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
No more Billet Silver?!?!
I believe it was nixed a month ago or so. I'm sure there is another silver coming for 2022. Probably a different named version of Dodge's Smoke Show or Triple Nickle.

Jeep Gladiator GECKO IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR GLADIATOR!!!  \m/ \m/ IMG_20190424_132402
Jeep Gladiator GECKO IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR GLADIATOR!!!  \m/ \m/ maxresdefault

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Thank you for this. Is this something you saw first hand or had relayed to you? I'm asking because the color codes are the same for the JL as far as I know and so this could just be a JL ordering screenshot. I've been lurking this forum for months waiting for Gecko and am hopeful that this is legit, but I've not seen anything confirmed from anyone who seems to have direct access, and the usual suspects (Daniel @ Gupton; Craig @ Koons; as well as the owner + GM cited above) are all either out of town or off today :(

This came from my contact at my dealer. The GM. This is a Gladiator order page. And I just saw a member of the FB Gladiator group post their order sheet for a Gecko diesel Rubicon.

Jeep Gladiator GECKO IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR GLADIATOR!!!  \m/ \m/ 7684190C-F4CC-49C7-B0BB-7DEBFF739160

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Just coordinated pricing with my wife. As soon as I hear back from Gupton my order goes in.

LET'S GO
Any idea when Gupton will respond? I’m thinking about requesting a quote from them as well.

Sponsored

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
I just got my Sting Ray Grey order from last week flipped to Gecko Green! I have been wanting this color for years, and it coming available right when I ordered my JT just feels like fate in the works!

MattHamilton

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Support Analyst
I believe it was nixed a month ago or so. I'm sure there is another silver coming for 2022. Probably a different named version of Dodge's Smoke Show or Triple Nickle.

Jeep Gladiator GECKO IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR GLADIATOR!!!  \m/ \m/ 7684190C-F4CC-49C7-B0BB-7DEBFF739160
Almost bought the Challenger R/T with the Shaker package in Smoke Show. I thought it was a spectacular colour; the wife not so much. Compromised on a JT in black..... :D

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Hopefully tomorrow. He was in vacation so I assume he was swamped with emails. Hopefully tomorrow. All I know is I'm ready to pull the trigger.
Going 3.6 or diesel? I’m soooo on the fence about trading in my 3.6 for the diesel. I can’t justify trading mine in for color alone, but recent posts about overheating and DEF issues worry me.
Would love the torque and fuel economy though!
Sponsored