Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Put my order in today with Gupton for a Gecko Mojave! Missed my '13 Gecko JKU ever since I sold it.
Nice! I just ordered a Gecko Mojave from Gupton today too...hope ours don't get mixed up :) I didn't have a prior Gecko but I did have a Hypergreen I picked to get as close to Gecko as I could at the time.

Sponsored

46studebaker

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ram 1500 bts, vw beetle, 1946 studebaker m5
Occupation
Occupational therapist / oncology CLT
Looks like Gupton is going to have a few Gecko on the lot. I just ordered mine as well. Thank you everyone for all of the information you provide here. My concern will be if the Gorilla Glass holds up my order.

MOPAR Boy

First Name
Mopy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Looks like Gupton is going to have a few Gecko on the lot. I just ordered mine as well. Thank you everyone for all of the information you provide here. My concern will be if the Gorilla Glass holds up my order.
What a beauty! Is she sportin' stock 33 Falken MT's, or 35's? Any lift?
Thanks!
Larry

Godzilla

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I ordered with the Gorilla Glass also. Is that holding orders up?

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
I ordered with the Gorilla Glass also. Is that holding orders up?
Me too. As long as they don’t CANCEL the order I’m actually happy about a delay - I have another car I need to sell privately first and the later into the year it gets the greater the chances, IMHO, that the chip shortage slacks enough to have a meaningful factory incentive on Mojave. Plus there’s always the long-shot possibility of our 2021s being rolled into MY2022, which on balance I think I’d be happy with…

Sponsored