Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Yes, you read that right! You've been eyeing that product for a while now, waiting for your moment...hey, it's here! Our surprise 3-day flash sale will get you 15% off your entire cart on OracleLights.com.

Don't wait because this deal won't last long! Start the fall season off right (or pick up an early holiday gift to yourself) with this sitewide discount on your favorite LED accessories from the industry leader!

Now through Sunday, enter code FLASH15 at checkout on OracleLights.com to snag this 15% off discount...do not miss this!

Jeep Gladiator SURPRISE: 15% off Sitewide 💥| 3-Day Flash Sale| ORACLE Lighting FLASH15 Sept_web

*Valid only on OracleLights.com from September 24-26, 2021. Not retroactive. Cannot be combined with other offers.
Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Do you still have shipping delays? If so, what is expected time frame to ship?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Do you still have shipping delays? If so, what is expected time frame to ship?
We are caught up with outbound shipments from the storm. As long as the product is in stock and not built to order, there should be no issue shipping an order within 48 hours. If you would to confirm this please call 1-800-407-5576 to speak to one of our sales team members.

-Missy

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
We are caught up with outbound shipments from the storm. As long as the product is in stock and not built to order, there should be no issue shipping an order within 48 hours. If you would to confirm this please call 1-800-407-5576 to speak to one of our sales team members.

-Missy
Thanks.

I ask because I'm waiting on an order from Sept 14th to be shipped (I got an email on the 15th saying the item was in stock and allocated to my order but to check back in 5-7 days. I checked again today and it shows " Your order is confirmed .You’ll receive an email when your order is ready."

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thanks.

I ask because I'm waiting on an order from Sept 14th to be shipped (I got an email on the 15th saying the item was in stock and allocated to my order but to check back in 5-7 days. I checked again today and it shows " Your order is confirmed .You’ll receive an email when your order is ready."
If you'd like us to look at your order and assist, please shoot us your order number and we'll be happy to help.

Sponsored

Firestarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm about to get the JT reverse lights in tomorrow. What are the stock reverse light lumens? I went camping and couldn't see anything and just ordered it that night. Was a tough decision between these and visionx, but I don't want to wire the things up and don't think I need headlight output so see 15 feet behind me.
Sponsored