First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
Occupation
EHS
It appears I'm late to the party. I attempted to order a manual sarge green sport s today to find out orders were closed. Searching to find any info on MY22 to no avail. Is there a listserv with the latest info one can get a name added to?

Best,
Josh
Sponsored

TNJeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
No current info unfortunately other than 2021 banks are closed and most gladiators left on the lots are jacked up in price.

Sank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJR, 22 JTRD
The "2022 rumors" thread is the active one to follow now.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Same. I sold my 2020 Sport S at the peak of the used price insanity with the intent to likely order a 4xe this Fall. If they don't have it, though, I'll probably just wait until next year.

I can't imagine they won't have it, though.
I bought a 2021 in December of 2020, so mine is still new (<11000 miles), so I'll probably keep mine until the 2023 models are out. I hope that by then there will be a 4xe Gladiator.

Sponsored

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
2022 orders open, no new powertrains. Lots more standard features (proximity keys, premium audio, remote start) on the Rubicon and I think msrp is like $500 less than when you added those features.

Just ordered mine.
What are the new colors?

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
i sent in an email asking about an order with Gupton and got this back in response.

“
We are aware that 22MY Jeeps did open for ordering. Unfortunately, they have not stated whether or not the affiliate program will continue for 22MY Jeep Wranglers/Gladiators yet. The incentive rules on that program do not list Wrangler/Gladiator currently. We are waiting to confirm with our dealer relationship manager if this will be available for the 22MY and once we have that information, we will be able to better assist you with our pricing structure moving forward.
“

Zswickliffe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Rubicon
i sent in an email asking about an order with Gupton and got this back in response.

“
We are aware that 22MY Jeeps did open for ordering. Unfortunately, they have not stated whether or not the affiliate program will continue for 22MY Jeep Wranglers/Gladiators yet. The incentive rules on that program do not list Wrangler/Gladiator currently. We are waiting to confirm with our dealer relationship manager if this will be available for the 22MY and once we have that information, we will be able to better assist you with our pricing structure moving forward.
“
My local dealer claims they can get me friends and family pricing thankfully.

Sponsored

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Zynith Silver. Same as the silver on the new Grand Cherokee. Weird they have a replacement for Billet Silver on the Gladiator. But not the Wrangler.
Hmm looked at the order guide and didn’t see different colors.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine

“
“
Or Daniel could just keep offering the same pricing in good faith and not worry about FCA/Stellantis. With his quantity in sales I’m quite sure it would not cause him to miss a meal.

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Or Daniel could just keep offering the same pricing in good faith and not worry about FCA/Stellantis. With his quantity in sales I’m quite sure it would not cause him to miss a meal.
i won’t default a business for being careful. I prefer that they do so instead of go ahead and something come up in the end. I have a project that without a order and delivery by 1st quarter next year won’t happen due to commitments I have made to make it happen. Honestly if it where even longer I’d be on the fence and go with a Grenadier to fill our needs. A couple weeks won’t matter.

Last edited: