Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
I hope they aren't working today!
of course i want my jeep as fast as possible. but i don't think i want the long term effects of somebody being pissed about working on thanksgiving building it haha
"i'd be cutting the bird right now. That looks tight enough."
Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Happy Thanksgiving fellas! We all a lot to be thankful for other than our sweet Jeeps. As of 7:30 this morning Jeep chat is saying my Jeep is getting additional options added.

I hope they aren't working today!
Yeah I hit up jeep chat too, mine is pending fca quality inspections, we are getting there!! If they are making jeep chat ppl work I bet ppl in the plant are working too. Sucks itā€™s thanksgiving. Iā€™m on call for my job the next four days. Blows but itā€™s money. Everyone have a great thanksgiving! Just wanna get the bird on the pellet grill for the family in case I get called in!

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I wish there was an easy way to capture options on the google sheet so that we can see if that impacts the build time.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
I wish there was an easy way to capture options on the google sheet so that we can see if that impacts the build time.
Sorry... didn't have time to track every option. I figured the big things were engine and transmission. I plan on going back to add more but wanted to get 80% of it done ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Hey man I noticed you didnā€™t have my build on the tracker yetā€¦ order placed 10-11-21 rubicon dieselā€¦
Go for it! The sheet is editable. Sorry I missed yours

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
of course i want my jeep as fast as possible. but i don't think i want the long term effects of somebody being pissed about working on thanksgiving building it haha
"i'd be cutting the bird right now. That looks tight enough."
Although getting double-time plus shift diff pay they may not be unhappy at all! .... and it keeps them from having to see their one brother in law that irritates them every family gathering šŸ¤£

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Oh awesome! Iā€™ll add it. Thanks for taking the time to create it! Any update on your rig?
As of yesterday still D1. I'll call Monday and hope I'm in production. I'm expecting my ship date to move, but right now it's 12/4.

Ordered my lift kit and front spacers this morning! šŸ¤‘

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
As of yesterday still D1. I'll call Monday and hope I'm in production. I'm expecting my ship date to move, but right now it's 12/4.

Iā€™m also adding things to my cart haha. Taking advantage of the sales. What lift are you going with?

Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

Iā€™m also adding things to my cart haha. Taking advantage of the sales. What lift are you going with?
I got parts stacking up too. I was hoping to get some falcon shocks on Black Friday, but I have not seen any deals. And a lot of sites have them on back order.

rezar1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Sorry... didn't have time to track every option. I figured the big things were engine and transmission. I plan on going back to add more but wanted to get 80% of it done ;)
no worries. I was speaking in more general. Appreciate what you have done already.

I am trying to figure out Why on your sheet and the other tracker build orders that were put in after mine have already gone in production and/or have build sheet along with ship dates while mine hasnt. I am sure it has to do with the optiona.

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
no worries. I was speaking in more general. Appreciate what you have done already.

I am trying to figure out Why on your sheet and the other tracker build orders that were put in after mine have already gone in production and/or have build sheet along with ship dates while mine hasnt. I am sure it has to do with the optiona.
Could be location, too... they need to fill a rail car headed West... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

What's your estimated ship date? Or are you saying you don't even have one?

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
I checked this morning and my build sheet is available. The 12/6 ship date looks accurate so far.
Any update on your rig?
I have a build sheet as of this morning! I checked https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= and got it. I still have not gotten the email from the tracker on the forum, but not sure how often it checks.

JC says I am out of trim and getting options installed (or something like that).

Today is a good day, with better days ahead! šŸ˜Š

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
I got parts stacking up too. I was hoping to get some falcon shocks on Black Friday, but I have not seen any deals. And a lot of sites have them on back order.
Yea same here. I may wait till tomorrow before pulling the trigger on anything. So far I have the Arcus bumper, warn evo 10-s, rebel explor bed rack and trail rails. What are yā€™all eyeing up? Also looking for a deal on a 2in lift.
Sponsored