First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm just going to throw this out there.... If anyone is looking to order and soft top isn't included, I'd be more than willing to throw cost+some your way if you get the dual top group. I bonked up and didn't include it through Gupton...
Sponsored

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
Have we heard anything about possible dates for the limited run colors?

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Have we heard anything about possible dates for the limited run colors?
I messaged Jeep on FB and this was their reply.

"We're happy to hear of your interest in the Gladiator. Sadly, we don't have any information on our end regarding if or when the paint options would change. We suggest staying in touch with your dealer and frequently checking Jeep.com. Kate Jeep Cares"

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
I messaged Jeep on FB and this was their reply.

"We're happy to hear of your interest in the Gladiator. Sadly, we don't have any information on our end regarding if or when the paint options would change. We suggest staying in touch with your dealer and frequently checking Jeep.com. Kate Jeep Cares"
politely not helpful at all, eh? 😂

Reactions: RS3

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
This is how its been done so far.... you just have to watch for the changes in the build sheet at the beginning of each month... oh and be patient... they usually do not pull out special colors until they need to generate interest/sales.... @Ichthus

Sponsored

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
I had saw a post somewhere that someone had reached out to JEEPCANADA on colors a while back. They had posted a screenshot of their response of what they knew at that time. I thought I would try to do the same thing but got no where.

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Dealer just told me I have a build date scheduled for 10 Jan. Nothing on cryptosticker though.

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Guys, just as an update, on all Gladiators I am at 2 percent below invoice less any appropriate factory rebates plus tax and license and an 85 doc fee. No mandatory dealer accessories, high doc fees or High finance rates. Its as simple as it gets.. rates are as low as 1.99 apr on approved credit or you can finance on your own or pay cash or lease. Just email or text me over a build and let me price is out for you on an order basis. I have great deals on Wranglers and Ram pickups as well. You can read my customer comments on here.

My cell direct is 954-864-5162 or my store number is 949-472-7411. Email is [email protected].

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162

Sponsored

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Guys, just as an update, on all Gladiators I am at 2 percent below invoice less any appropriate factory rebates plus tax and license and an 85 doc fee. No mandatory dealer accessories, high doc fees or High finance rates. Its as simple as it gets.. rates are as low as 1.99 apr on approved credit or you can finance on your own or pay cash or lease. Just email or text me over a build and let me price is out for you on an order basis. I have great deals on Wranglers and Ram pickups as well. You can read my customer comments on here.

My cell direct is 954-864-5162 or my store number is 949-472-7411. Email is [email protected].

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162
Good deal Rob..... get ready for the emails... lol

hess75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
First time post...I have a question regarding the order guide. I'm trying to order a Jeep Gladiator in the Altitude trim package with the max tow package. The jeep.com website lets me build it and if I'm reading the order guide correctly, this is a valid package option but my dealer is telling me that Chrysler's website won't let him add the max tow package to the Altitude trim. I could build it on the Sport S but then I lose the black rims and the price is higher with all the option upgrades. Anyone else run into this issue?

sauc3y

First Name
sauc3ymonk3y
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A moose until I take delivery
Occupation
Banana Management
First time post...I have a question regarding the order guide. I'm trying to order a Jeep Gladiator in the Altitude trim package with the max tow package. The jeep.com website lets me build it and if I'm reading the order guide correctly, this is a valid package option but my dealer is telling me that Chrysler's website won't let him add the max tow package to the Altitude trim. I could build it on the Sport S but then I lose the black rims and the price is higher with all the option upgrades. Anyone else run into this issue?
Dealer could be trying to build a High Altitude instead of Altitude.

Also, I've read on these forums that the dealer order software can be wonky at times and issues will arise and resolve without reason.

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
As a Chrysler dealer, I just checked the software this morning.. It will not let me configure an Altitude with Max tow .. the option is literally blanked out, but on a S package its no issues.. I suspected that was the case and your dealer is correct. There is a reason I am sure of, but probably couldn't get you a clear reason from Jeep on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.