Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Funny to Me, my grandmother was friends with him and attended his church. She also knew and lived by Tony Kiritsis.
Wow!

My Mom was a high school classmate of Tony. She really liked him. Said he was always very sweet and kind. I remember her crying when watching what he was doing. My brother sold him the shotgun when he worked at the gun counter at Turn Style department store. He was 18 or 19 and was scared shitless by the interrogation he got from the FBI in our living room.

I met Tony a few times after he was released. He'd walk to the Kroger store. He was actually a very nice guy. The mortgage guy he hijacked was a crook and swindled him out of his entire wealth. That's what set Tony off. Even so, Tony should have never done what he did and he got off pretty easy, considering.

Tony's brother runs a trailer park next to my school. He's a super friendly guy.

Sponsored

ArmyMP

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon "Betsy"
Occupation
Veteran
Wow!

My Mom was a high school classmate of Tony. She really liked him. Said he was always very sweet and kind. I remember her crying when watching what he was doing. My brother sold him the shotgun when he worked at the gun counter at Turn Style department store. He was 18 or 19 and was scared shitless by the interrogation he got from the FBI in our living room.

I met Tony a few times after he was released. He'd walk to the Kroger store. He was actually a very nice guy. The mortgage guy he hijacked was a crook and swindled him out of his entire wealth. That's what set Tony off. Even so, Tony should have never done what he did and he got off pretty easy, considering.

Tony's brother runs a trailer park next to my school. He's a super friendly guy.

Pretty much the same Story my Grandma told about him as well. She used to have him over for dinner.
Not worried about that airbag sanitizing the inside of your passenger's face?

No covid there from the China Air bag.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Not worried about that airbag sanitizing the inside of your passenger's face?
It actually comes out of a slot shaped hole in the center of the painted part, a couple inches above the top of the sanitizer, so it would be unlikely to sanitize anyone.

It comes out of a slot where the dash panel breaks out from 2 equal sized flaps. You can see the size of the upper flap in this photo. The lower one is the same. Anyway, this is good to know for anyone thinking of accessories and such. I wouldn't worry about decals over it. It would blow right through those like they were nothing.
Jeep Gladiator Stickers and decal pics! 1642261397541